Ginseng root boost & monostat gear

Valgo

I think so yes. Im still in debate if I want to play on like this in the leagues. This week I will just observe what happens and demote if that works normally. You never know in this game. But I think this is all too random. It was too predictable maybe before, but this is overcompensating to say the least. I will see when the dust settles whats left or not. 

• Like 1

Well, if you and your opponent both use boosters, then the one with mono stat legendaries wins right (and higher lvl)?

As far as Ive seen: Boosters  + best equip > Boosters + okay equip > best equip

I havent observed any critical changes to leagues just yet (Sexpert III, usually finish around 20th). After all those legendary boosters are expensive and only the top 4 spots are really relevant goals when buying those (otherwise you might push into leagues you are too weak to compete in without that much reward boost from the previous week). So Id say only up to 10 people per league will use them. And if everyone who competes for top spots uses them, then there is not much difference to before.

18 hours ago, Taka007 said:

Well, if you and your opponent both use boosters, then the one with mono stat legendaries wins right (and higher lvl)?

As far as Ive seen: Boosters  + best equip > Boosters + okay equip > best equip

I havent observed any critical changes to leagues just yet (Sexpert III, usually finish around 20th). After all those legendary boosters are expensive and only the top 4 spots are really relevant goals when buying those (otherwise you might push into leagues you are too weak to compete in without that much reward boost from the previous week). So Id say only up to 10 people per league will use them. And if everyone who competes for top spots uses them, then there is not much difference to before.

I use 1 Rare Chlorella daily at this point because of it so easy to drop in Arena