Addones

8 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

Legendary Boosters. The game is out of balance and those are the items that can give you a massive advantage.

lol, actually when i read the word "addon" then the 3rd party addons that you activate outside of the game come to mind from my old days when i was playing mmorpg games so i am pretty sure that that's what the poster is asking.

13 minutes ago, Hotless said:

lol, actually when i read the word "addon" then the 3rd party addons that you activate outside of the game come to mind from my old days when i was playing mmorpg games so i am pretty sure that that's what the poster is asking.

Yeah, that sounds more like it - but given the fact, that this is the official HH forum, and the assumption, that Kinkoid would rather sell the functionality than seeing third-party addons promoted, I chose a more 'liberal' interpretation :)

I'll fix my answer...

22 minutes ago, Harem Krishna said:

Yeah, that sounds more like it - but given the fact, that this is the official HH forum, and the assumption, that Kinkoid would rather sell the functionality than seeing third-party addons promoted, I chose a more 'liberal' interpretation :)

I'll fix my answer...

I don't know if there are any 3rd party addons for hentai heroes at all, the only addon i know is this one.