SPENT OF ENERGY

vulcano@mail.com

I know that the devs need support to keep the game running, but don't you think the spent of energy is too much? Sometimes the xp gained doesn't match the energy spent. And why do we have to spend energy to some scenes that don't develop? I'd suggest a fixed amount for every scene. The protagonist is starting to talk with the girl, they do nothing that will require energy, and yet the game makes us to spend 2 or 3 to move to the next frame! Since we start with 50, the first scene could use, like, 10 energy, the second 15, the third 20, and so on.

Well, it's my opinion only. I think it boring to start a scene and then having to wait for the next day to continue it. I don't have much time to stick around that much!

André Luis

It has nothing to do with needing support.
This way they provide themselves time to release new story content.
If everyone finishes the story too quickly, you will have a lot of disgruntled players waiting on new scrolls.
So they better give it higher energy costs to slow everybody down.

Guest I MIGHT BE WRONG...

I understand that, too. But the game feels a little unbalanced to me, or so is MY impression...

André Luis

Guest Vulcano

I'm sorry for the mess up there. I'm not much used to post things at Foruns... And I don't know why, but the game seems to be on a loop today. Every time  I try to login here, it returns to the game page...

André Luis

I'm starting to feel that. It's annoying that you can't improve on every scene, like watching a film in small parts. I really didn't like the odds and numbers on this game. So, yes, maybe you're right!

I mean, I really liked this game, it's fun and all, you get a good ammount of money, you level up in a decent pace, but to me the most important is the story. And I feel it goes so too slow. Like I said, it's like watching a good films with a long break at every minute!

Edited by vulcano@mail.com
Correction