Reroll on Epic Pachinko not functioning properly

Darsca

Alright, this is actually a bug report for the Nutaku version, HaremHeroes, and my account there because I figure it will get seen quicker here than going through the Nutaku ticket system. Also, all Koban values in Nutaku Kobans, so no one gets confused (hopefully).

To set the scene, I have 2600 Kobans, and an Epic Pachinko with 18 girls in it, including Tachibana, the one I want. So I should have enough for worst case scenario of rolling 900 for a x10 and then needing 17 rerolls to get her.

I did the first 900 roll, got a girl I didn't want (I forget who), rerolled successfully and got Tiana. Attempted to reroll again and it accepted Tiana instead of taking the Kobans and rerolling.

I figured I must have mishit the button somehow. Tried another 900 roll and got Notka, definitely hit the reroll button this time but the game accepted Notka instead.

So.. now I have two girls I don't particularly want, and no longer have the Kobans (700 left) needed to get the girl I actually wanted to. I'm quite happy to give up the two that I got, but I really want Tachibana, as that's who I've been waiting a year for to get another shot at.

So yeah, hope a Kinkoid can help me out with this one 😁

Darsca

Nutaku in-game ID: 691687