girls from bosses

3 minutes ago, blackdeathnick said:

i get a girl from dark lord! now is there a chance to drop the same girl again and bec i have her dont get her 2sec time  or if i get her 1 time dont drop again

As far as I know, you can't get duplicate girls. But then again I'm a level 10 scrub and even with achieving rank 1 in boss fighting points I still didn't get any girl drops, but I shall not give up!

Regardless, you probably won't get duplicate girl drops

• Like 1

The new update also allows you to see what girls the boss has left to drop as well you can get different versions of the girls but they have different names and do not drop from the same boss you can only get them from event that are running for a limited time.

On 27.8.2017 at 1:54 PM, natstar said:

The new update also allows you to see what girls the boss has left to drop as well you can get different versions of the girls but they have different names and do not drop from the same boss you can only get them from event that are running for a limited time.

Pardon ? Please again with comma etc.
Are u saying u can get for example, you can get summer regine as well as regular regine from grunt ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nanashi said:

Are u saying u can get for example, you can get summer regine as well as regular regine from grunt ?

event girls only drop during events. U dont need no little picture in the rewardlist to see that. There is always a fullsize picture next to the troll during events. thats it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nanashi said:

What Sarkasth said also the event girls are just a different version of the girls that drop from bosses or from the story for example and normally have a holiday theme such as Christmas,Easter,ect they are only limited time only however during the one year anniversary that the game had been out for all the past event girls became available in epic pachinko so next year the same thing will most likely happen on the 2nd year anniversary as well.