Pop up adds

Has anyone else say had a pop up for a cam site you can quiet close it cause it's off to the right of the screen for mobile users. And cause it's there it kept me from directly accessing my harems and kept from using the drop down menu. I had to go through my desktop and login through there and close the pop up and afterward for my mobile I cleared my history to sign me out then re signed back in then all was well...for now? Lol

9 hours ago, xiaoyan said:

I have got the very same problem. The right part of my screen is imposible to click. And since i cannot be bothered to go to my pc just to collect harem money, this add gets annoying pretty fast :/

One thing I can suggest at this moment is to go, for instance, to your profile page and there open the drop-down menu in the top-right corner that contents Harem tab.

4 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Didnt see it. Adblocker?

If you are on desktop and use adblocker, all you see is a cross I think (that was the case for me.) But on a phone that's not that easy, and then this ad becomes a real pain in the butt. I shall hereby call the ad Fairy.