Credit Card Safety

lucky1

• 1 month later...

payment site has been blacklisted by almost every bank exchange in the u.s.  have tried 25 different cards and they all fail. three different prepaid cards same deal.  there is nowhere around me the purchase a "paysafecard" so noy an option for me.  going to keep playing to see the story but cannot compete with pay players or collect girls, kinda sucks.

9 hours ago, Max1977 said:

payment site has been blacklisted by almost every bank exchange in the u.s.  have tried 25 different cards and they all fail. three different prepaid cards same deal.  there is nowhere around me the purchase a "paysafecard" so noy an option for me.  going to keep playing to see the story but cannot compete with pay players or collect girls, kinda sucks.

I've got the same issue, but by calling the bank I was able to override the blacklist. Basically I had them disable the blacklist for like an hour, which let me make one payment. Kind of  a hassle if I want to do a monthly card though, calling my bank every month...

1 hour ago, Diamonddigs said:

I have had the same problem as max1977 and taorin. I feel like there should be a paypal option.

You only have to do a PayPal takeover, change their policies so that adult content is allowed and then it would be possible to get a PayPal option.