Gold Monthly Card card declined

Ram

Like the title says, unable to upgrade to Gold Monthly Card even though I have used the same card to pay for Silver Monthly Card since it came out.

I would like to keep giving you money, but then I can't have my card declined.

2 hours ago, Ram said:

Like the title says, unable to upgrade to Gold Monthly Card even though I have used the same card to pay for Silver Monthly Card since it came out.

I would like to keep giving you money, but then I can't have my card declined.

Hello! :)

Could you please send us a message including your game ID on contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com so that we can start investigating the issue?

Thank you.

Ok, I got the email from you stating that nothing was wrong on your end, and I should speak with my bank about this issue.

Here is the kicker; They too, say there is nothing wrong and HentaiHeroes is not blocked from receiving money from me.

However, my bank came up with a few things to consider; I'm being timed out so my card won't be processed or that VISA might not be "in good light" and therefore not ebing able to pay for anything on this site.

My card works everywhere but on this site, and there were no problems until I wanted to upgrade to the new gold monthly card. I did send an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with the question if there was any chance to use PayPal as this was one of the options I could try out, but there are no options for PayPal, or at least I haven't found it yet.

So I do find it strange that nothing is wrong with my card, my bank have not blocked Hentai Heroes, yet there is no problems on your end either. I have done what I could, even asked on a private email to you if I can use PayPal, but have yet to recieve an answer to that email.

Can you look into this 1 more time?