Levitya or Sara as Alpha

Derek05

Levitya vs Sara/Golden Bunny  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Levitya vs Sara/Golden Bunny

• Levitya
    • Sara/Golden Bunny
  2. 2. Is the lower Charm stat worth it for some HC ponts more.

• Yes, it's worth it
    • No, it's not worth it.
    • It's not noticeable.

Hello :D

I was curious what you think is better for fights.

Letitya or Sara/Golden Bunny

My concern is about the very low charm stat of the later two, is it worth it to sacrifice so much charm for just a tiny bit more HC points ?

This games PVP is all slanted towards offense, so you do tend to want better damage than you defences.

Combine that with Charm being both the worst and least used class (these facts are related), mean its definitely correct to lower the charm defence for increased offense and increase KH defence.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This games PVP is all slanted towards offense, so you do tend to want better damage than you defences.

Combine that with Charm being both the worst and least used class (these facts are related), mean its definitely correct to lower the charm defence for increased offense and increase KH defence.

not to forget the also slightly increased hc defense

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your insight :)

I've noticed an advantage to inceasing the attack stat instead of the defence stats, but I wasn't sure.

Also I wanted to know if this rather "big" difference is noteworthy, all your points make sense.

I put Golden Bunny and Sara together for simplicity. Sara has just a slight HC advantage and just slitly lower Charm.

So taking your opinions and the poll into considaration if GB & Sara are a better choice then Levitya, then most likely Sara > Golden Bunny.

Thanks again, and have a nice day :)