Which is better?

Chxtian

If you had 2 itens at the same level and ask me to choose between a pure KH and a rainbow(Super sexy), I would be in doubt. But a pure KH lv 283 against a rainbow lv 334 don't have a chance. In exchange of a little bit of attack power you received 3k ego, 1k defense and most importantly, a 4k harmony, put that rainbow now!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is a quick and easy calculation I like to make: The expert t-shirt would add 715 KH which translates directly into attack power, but loses ~2,200 of the other two stats which translate into half as much defense, that is 1,100 defense. So you gain 715 attack and lose 1,100 defense, plus all of the other stuff that you lose, so it is clearly not as good.

My rule of thumb is that for the mono stat, if you lose more than twice from the secondary and tertiary stats what you gain for the main stat, then it probably isn't worthy it. If those numbers are closer, then that is a borderline case and then it becomes more nuanced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The mono stat will give you more HP too (+5 per point of main stat) then the HP bonus from the rainbow. Harmony is a nice bonus on the rainbow though.

Generally I think rainbow is better if the items are the same level, but I'm only mid level in pvp so it could be different at high level play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Taorin said:

The mono stat will give you more HP too (+5 per point of main stat) then the HP bonus from the rainbow. Harmony is a nice bonus on the rainbow though.

Generally I think rainbow is better if the items are the same level, but I'm only mid level in pvp so it could be different at high level play.

Don't forget that the secondary stat also give HP at +2 per stat, so the rainbow also gives more HP than the mono stat in this case.

5 * 715 = 3757 vs 2 * 2220 + 2258 = 6698

• Like 1