Which is the better Legendary equipment set - rainbow or mono?

Liu K.

I've looked at the battle charts over on the wiki and I've tried searching these forums, but I haven't found a definitive answer on either. If all items are Legendary and the same level, but one set boosts all of your parameters a little and one set boosts your primary parameter exclusively, which set would be the best set?

I know getting an entire set of Legendaries in your primary parameter is super expensive, and since you keep leveling up as you play getting even one set at the same level is close to impossible so maybe that's why there isn't a topic anywhere answering this question, but I wanted to see if maybe someone's tackled this question, at least theoretically.

If Rainbow and Mono have the same level, Mono will have a Higher stat.

personal suggestion, you should stick with Rainbow Item in the early-mid game then start to change some of the equipment to mono when you on the near-end-game.

I see a lot of near-end-game player (lv300+) having 3 of their equipment a Rainbow and another 3 a Mono of their class

Guest Kitana's Lover

BTW, I'm Liu K. For some reason the forum won't let me sign in right now even though I'm signed into the game???

Rainbow is what I'm sticking with right now because that's all I can get lol! I've recently started seeing Epic mono's in the store that buff my primary stat more than the rainbow Legendaries, and that puts attack and ego higher but lowers all my other stats, so I was wandering what would happen if I stumbled onto a Legendary mono because that would be a much bigger increase in attack and ego, maybe enough to make up for shortcomings in defense and harmony. Maybe I'll buy some Epics from the store and experiment a bit to see which is better, the rainbow Legendaries of lower levels, or the mono Epics or my current level. The store Epics are much cheaper than the 10 Great Pachinko, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, Guest Kitana's Lover said:

BTW, I'm Liu K. For some reason the forum won't let me sign in right now even though I'm signed into the game???

Rainbow is what I'm sticking with right now because that's all I can get lol! I've recently started seeing Epic mono's in the store that buff my primary stat more than the rainbow Legendaries, and that puts attack and ego higher but lowers all my other stats, so I was wandering what would happen if I stumbled onto a Legendary mono because that would be a much bigger increase in attack and ego, maybe enough to make up for shortcomings in defense and harmony. Maybe I'll buy some Epics from the store and experiment a bit to see which is better, the rainbow Legendaries of lower levels, or the mono Epics or my current level. The store Epics are much cheaper than the 10 Great Pachinko, that's for sure!

At the same level, rainbow legendary >> mono epic. The boost in attack is not enough to compensate the loss in defence, harmony, and ego.

It'd be hard to explain exactly why, but you can do some simulation to find out.

Another way to consider it would be one point in main stat ~ four combined point in secondary/tertiary stat,

since one main stat -> one attack, but one side stat -> 0.5 defence, combined with the fact that attack is useful against both classes while only one side stat is working for

that specific class.