Blocked IP address due trying to spend 20 000 000 golds to stats upgrade

8=====>

It seems that my IP address is blcoked / banned due large count of request so I think the server interpreted my activity as DoS attack or something similar
So the question is my IP addresses are blocked temporary or it is permanent?

I'm tried to spend 20 000 000 golds to the stats and this caused the problem))

So what we will do with this situation ?

For now I can't visit the HH page from my IP only through VPN

Server response

image.png.43a3624faa827cef0ea7f3360c063d11.png

If needed I could send my IP address for unblocking (this topic created from my IP)

Happened to me twice when trying to upgrade my stats.

I mean, of course I will be clicking dozens or even hundreds of times since the system won't allow me to do it in one go.

And now I'm punished ? This is getting ridiculous...

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 3

You people that got blocked, did you only do one stat at a time or all 3 evenly?

I just did a run at stats top last week and upgraded all 3 evenly spent about 9k clicks total and had no problem. I was going back to the arena every so often (100 or so) to check new ego and attack/defense values. 

12 hours ago, Taorin said:

So... I'm currently saving ymens to go for 1st place on the leaderboards in stat upgrades. How long was the ban and if you do it a few times in a row that won't perma ban you will it?

15-30 minutes.

4 hours ago, yourfriend said:

You people that got blocked, did you only do one stat at a time or all 3 evenly?

I just did a run at stats top last week and upgraded all 3 evenly spent about 9k clicks total and had no problem. I was going back to the arena every so often (100 or so) to check new ego and attack/defense values. 

I did one stat at a time.

It's weird. I'm pretty sure this is new because I never encountered it before.