Hentai Clicker closed beta report.

My senpai!

You know about my next journey, right? Hentai Clicker! Noo!! I haven’t shared enough details with you? But… but… you need to punish me now? Oh... you will show me the art of devotion with that tool of yours? Hhnnn**haa* has to be so *nh* hard?! But..  aaa!! Your.. methods… don’t let me doubt them, penetrate my ass harder! 

*slurp*slurp*

I will give you my full.. report now!

Clicker_Post_About.png

It was before two weeks that we officially started the new kinky journey to Hentai Clicker! It’s a natural continuation of Haremverse, hun, so nothin’ to worry your sweet ass about! We’ve launched a dedicated Discord server where a special Kinkoid team member takes really good care of the heroes inside. Now… the mission of our heroes is to save girls and let them experience the sexual skills acquired from Hentai Heroes. For what I can say, these girls..uhhh they’re hungry for a good fuck and for the taste of your dick!!!

Post_for_repots.png

What do you need to know about the game?
The main progression of Hentai Clicker is around orgasms (levels)! 
On each of the levels you will find a girl, either a normal one or heroine, but beware, heroines are appearing rarely! 
There’re boss levels, which we call elite girls, there’s a time limit to them, in which your main mission is to give pleasure to the girl! 
On specific elite girls, the game will offer you specific girls… Giving up the girl the affection she needs, there will be foreplay unlocked, overcoming it will give you images of the girl! There’s affection, which is consumed by the girls and bonuses, called Perks, which you get by unlocking more girls and leveling up your skills!!
Currently Hentai Clicker is build on original girl characters, but in the future there’ll be some Hentai Heroes references. (sorry, can’t share more now)

What does the community think?
What we hear often is: “My fingers hurt…” XD which is a good sign!!! 
“A nice clicker game already, with a solid upgrade system relying on charms, harem girls and their levels.”
“I tested Hentai Clicker for 3 hours and tried some.. lets say.. "conventional" clicker games after
(just to have something to compare with).
I love your work and i will surely play the game as soon as it is released 
(as a longtime haremverse fan i knew that before ^^).”

We have special Hentai Heroes players testing the new game, not all of them are “clicker” type of players, but what we can say with a smile is that they all enjoy playing the game, even though it’s still in beta mode, and we have a lot of features to add! The girls, the flavor, the style, it’s unique and addictive! 

Want to test it?
There will be more stages of invitations from Kinkoid to Hentai Heroes’ players! But, know that it’s closed beta testing, which means that heroes seats are limited. Anyways, soon we’re going to have open beta and everyone will be able to taste.

Kinkoid plans?
We continue developing Hentai Heroes and putting our main powers to it! Hentai Clicker is still a small project that we want to develop if we have the chance and support!

What do you say? Did I give you a good report? You look serious! Hmmm! I need to remove that expression from your face, my lord! Let me … just … hmm … can.. I … oh, touch that.. *kluch* with mwy.. tonwgue..! *kluch*kluch*

For a discussion, click here.