Energy 100+

The only time it goes above 100 is if you gain a level (10 energy) when you are above 90.  In the most recent pause between chapters in the Splatters Archipelago, I gained two levels, so when the chapter opened up a couple of days ago, I had 120.  This is better than the old system (refill to 100 every ten levels), because you couldn't go above 100 at all, and if you didn't keep your energy low when you were close to the 10th level, the amount of energy you'd actually gain was small.

I think with the bundles the maximum has been lifted to the infinity. If you buy a bundle, you can have 1500/100 energy and if you don't spend it for some reason, you can keep lifting it by 10 with every level. The earlier limit was 200/100 (90% of the server in Gay Harem was stopped at 200 energy because the story has stopped progressing and there is no way to spend the energy - now those who bought the bundle got 1700/100 and have been gaining another 10 energy with every new level).

En 22/5/2019 a las 23:10, MisterCat dijo:

The only time it goes above 100 is if you gain a level (10 energy) when you are above 90.  In the most recent pause between chapters in the Splatters Archipelago, I gained two levels, so when the chapter opened up a couple of days ago, I had 120.  This is better than the old system (refill to 100 every ten levels), because you couldn't go above 100 at all, and if you didn't keep your energy low when you were close to the 10th level, the amount of energy you'd actually gain was small.

im have the same problem, i reach the 100 level and still 20 in energy, i do not understand why, im in the level of the shinigamis

20 is the maximum energy level until the end of the game, your level increase no longer increases the energy bar. So under normal circumstances, if you spend and use energy, the energy bar will always be full in 10 hours.

The game graciously allows you to go over 20 if you get award energy. So if your energy bar is full at 20/20 and you gain a level (+10 energy), the gain is not lost and your energy is temporarily lifted to 30/20. Or if you buy a bundle that gives you 1500 energy, you will get 1500/20 and can spend all 1500.

But energy never ticks above 20 in normal circumstances and you will not gain any new energy if it is above 20.
So if you have 30/20 or 20/20 energy, you will stay on 30 or 20 and nothing will be added every 30 minutes. The energy clock starts ticking and adding new energy only if you go below 20.

hace 3 horas, jaybee dijo:

20 is the maximum energy level until the end of the game, your level increase no longer increases the energy bar. So under normal circumstances, if you spend and use energy, the energy bar will always be full in 10 hours.

The game graciously allows you to go over 20 if you get award energy. So if your energy bar is full at 20/20 and you gain a level (+10 energy), the gain is not lost and your energy is temporarily lifted to 30/20. Or if you buy a bundle that gives you 1500 energy, you will get 1500/20 and can spend all 1500.

But energy never ticks above 20 in normal circumstances and you will not gain any new energy if it is above 20.
So if you have 30/20 or 20/20 energy, you will stay on 30 or 20 and nothing will be added every 30 minutes. The energy clock starts ticking and adding new energy only if you go below 20.

thanks