Leaderboards went crazy?

sanjkame

11 hours ago, horo kinkoid said:

Hello, could you please explain why tech support=shit?

@horo kinkoid it was you who answered me at the support. I'm not saying that the "tech support=shit" but why have you done this? Closed my tickets(The first one and the other that I sent when the first was archived without answer) without a proper answer explaining why the request was denied?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just unable to understand this vacuum. I done everthing I have been asked for, sent screenshots and wait. But now my tickets were archived without answer and I cannot know why @horo kinkoid @Mika Kinkoid? And just look, apparently other players have a similar problem with the difference I haven't spent everthing at the last hours

Edited by sanjkame

20 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

I’m afraid they simply don’t have a history of who won what place and what award they received.

I thought my screenshots would be enought to proof that I'm not trying to apply a fraud for 3months. I bet if this was checked at first week they would see the data, but I only got a second reply(After the first one asking for more prints) after 20 days. 

By the way here's a pic of the day before the reset which shows that i was already at first place

1882776717_Capturadetelade2019-05-2523-00-36.thumb.png.dca5eb1fbb713e7c786dbbf430b80c3a.png

Edited by sanjkame

All this is extremely unfortunate.:/

They must have had some game logs to partially or completely prove the lost-rewards claims. At this point, if they're not going to go through the trouble to check those logs, the convenient option might be to just give some concession rewards.

The ToF weekly ranking have been broken for two weeks now (week 1, week 2), no certainty whether they'll be fixed this time around or not.

It's just that CM can't do anything.

But your case is diffirent. You were on first place unlike people who invested in the last hours and whose results were simply not taken into account. I wonder why you got the wrong reward.

Edited by MaybeRegret

20 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

It's just that CM can't do anything.

But your case is diffirent. You were on first place unlike people who invested in the last hours and whose results were simply not taken into account. I wonder why you got the wrong reward.

Yeah, it's really strange. I questioned myself a lot before send the first ticket, like If it was something that I haven't saw, but there is no other way, I have screenshots from all the days before and after the problem, basically a full history of my kobans reserve and since the moment I opened a support ticket I also kept an eye at my kobans to see if any reward was added but this haven't happened too. 2100-24 kobans just fall away

Edited by sanjkame

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 9:20 AM, Mezzo said:

Any news @sanjkame ?

I was considering investing some real money into the game, to support it because I like it, but reading your misadventure really cools me down.

Apparently the leaderboards are working relatively fine by now. And I completely gave up trying to get a compensation after they just erase my tickets without an answer. And kind it would be too much I demand something now, because guess what? Months after my problem, there were another problem in larger scale where the leaderboards just freeze for the entire week, the only results that it saved was from the first reset...The exactly moment that I decided to spent all my aff on my new legendary girls. So ironicaly I got a compensation for a bug that affect me, coming from another bug that affect a lot of people. So you could look for their tread and ask them if there are any news, because that week a lot of people spent much more affection than me, but since the leaderboard stop updating the results...Their progress were completely lost. And if you want some opinions about if the devs are worthy of some investment...I also suggest you to take a look at these topics here at the forum: "Legendary Lupa discussion", "September's legendary days event" and "affection not awarded(leaderboard)". Sorry I'm on my phone now, so I can't give the direct link

Edited by sanjkame