Club con posti disponibili

Marcos.

Ciao a tutti! Vi informo che il club Italian Stallions cerca nuovi... membri! 😂 Livello minimo richiesto 260, siamo attivi in chat e per le donazioni. Non ci sono regole stringenti, a parte quelle del vivere civile e un minimo di attività. Quindi ampia possibilità di confrontarsi e crescere senza problemi. Vi aspettiamo! 😄

1 hour ago, Marcos. said:

Ciao a tutti! Vi informo che il club Italian Stallions cerca nuovi... membri! 😂 Livello minimo richiesto 260, siamo attivi in chat e per le donazioni. Non ci sono regole stringenti, a parte quelle del vivere civile e un minimo di attività. Quindi ampia possibilità di confrontarsi e crescere senza problemi. Vi aspettiamo! 😄

Just a player-to-player suggestion, the moderators reeeeeally don't like when persons create a new topic if there are other topics with the same subject. So always take a look on the other topics to see if someone else is talking about this. like this one:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7633-promote-your-club-here/

Edited by sanjkame

13 ore fa, sanjkame ha scritto:

Just a player-to-player suggestion, the moderators reeeeeally don't like when persons create a new topic if there are other topics with the same subject. So always take a look on the other topics to see if someone else is talking about this. like this one:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7633-promote-your-club-here/

Sanjkame just a suggestion, check the section where you are before to comment.

Here not is the general, here is for italian speakers only and that topic is not comparable with this.

Anyway it happened a lot of times in general that someone write a topic like this and no one, even you, have say nothing.

I don't understand why you need to say it in a section of the forum that, as far as I can see, you shouldn't even consult. No English post here.

6 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Sanjkame just a suggestion, check the section where you are before to comment.

Here not is the general, here is for italian speakers only and that topic is not comparable with this.

Anyway it happened a lot of times in general that someone write a topic like this and no one, even you, have say nothing.

I don't understand why you need to say it in a section of the forum that, as far as I can see, you shouldn't even consult. No English post here.

Tecnically, it's inside General discussion...Why there aren't any spanish enclave, or german enclave?

But ok, you're right...But We can't delete posts so...I will just erase everthing

Edited by sanjkame

• Guest locked this topic