New event

Ners

I think it was actually started LATE. That it should've been running since the last day change but they only realized it later in day.

set up a support ticket to see whats going. no response yet.

Support ticket WHERE?

Edited by Honza
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, _shal_ said:
4 minutes ago, Honza said:

I think it was actually started LATE. That it should've been running since the last day change but they only realized it later in day.

Err, no.

No? Why do you think so? Have some inside info?

... we will see in three hours.

Edited by Honza

5 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Let me introduce you to my top secret information called the official July event calendar.

Thank you.

The fact it was not pinned while the June calendar was made me think it was not there yet. And it's not on wiki either.

However, that means the countdown is incorrect.

Edited by Honza

31 minutes ago, Honza said:

Support ticket WHERE?

setting on the game

Translated post:

Give me the contact information of the customer support service of the "heavenly office", I want to clarify from where come... khmm... such unique people? And how is their "ground wear"?

1) In projects of such level as this project, support does not work 24/7. At best, 16/7, or even 8/5.

2) In the support sits a man, 80% of whose work is to communicate with idiots. He has neither the right nor the ability to do anything. I worked in support in various companies and several online projects, so I know what I'm talking about. The remaining 20% of his work is a compilation of data received from non-idiots and their transfer to those who will deal with these issues. And here such - "one and a half digger", so they definitely do not work 24/7.

3) I take the job as a predictor, even for free ... Here is what the support answer:

Yes, this is a bug, the event started 5 hours ahead of schedule.

Yes, we know about this bug and think how to do this so that it does not repeat.

Yes, we know that this bug is not the first time.

No, you will not lose the shards that you received during these 5 hours.

No, we won't do anything about it. The maximum that is possible, we will extend the time of the event by 5 hours, but this is still under question.

4) The project administrations do not give a damn about this unfortunate event and that it has buged and it started 5 hours earlier. 80% of idiots and 10% of non-idiots, but incurious and inconsiderate - just do not know. And the remaining 10% is already well aware that the project now has a MUCH more serious problem. To decide which it is necessary ALREADY, not that urgently, but "yesterday". And eliminate all the consequences of this problem. And it is possible to issue compensation to victims. And to identify how this happened at all and what needs to be corrected so that this does not happen again. Because if the administration of the project does not solve this problem in the shortest possible time - the project will be in a very deep, dark and smelly anus. And first of all, 80% of idiots will contribute to this to the maximum.

Original post:

Дайте мне контакты службы поддержки пользователей "небесной канцелярии", хочу уточнить откуда берутся такие... кхм... уникумы? И как их "земля носит"?

1) В проектах такого уровня, как данный проект, саппорт не работает 24/7. В лучшем случае 16/7, а то и 8/5.

2) В саппорте сидит человек, 80% работы которого заключается в том, чтоб общаться с идиотами. У него нет ни прав, ни возможностей что либо сделать. Я работал в саппорте в различных компаниях и нескольких он-лайн проектах, так что знаю, о чём говорю. Оставшиеся 20% его работы - обобщение полученных от не-идиотов данных и передача их тем, кто будет заниматься решением данных вопросов. А тут таких - "полтора землекопа", у уж они точно не работают 24/7.

3) Берусь поработать предсказателем, даже бесплатно... Вот что ответит саппорт:

Да, это баг, событие стартовало на 5 часов раньше намеченного срока.

Да, мы знаем об этом баге и подумаем как сделать, чтоб такое не повторялось.

Да, мы знаем что этот баг проявляется уже не первый раз.

Нет, вы не потеряете осколки, которые получили за эти 5 часов.

Нет, мы не будем ничего с этим делать. Максимум, что возможно, продлим время проведения события на 5 часов, но это пока что ещё под вопросом.

4) Администрации проекта сейчас наплевать на это несчастное событие и на то, что его поглючило и оно запустилось на 5 часов раньше. 80% идиотов и 10% не-идиотов, но нелюбопытных и невнимательных - просто не в курсе. А оставшиеся 10% уже прекрасно в курсе, что у проекта сейчас есть ГОРАЗДО более серьёзная проблема. Решать которую надо УЖЕ, не то что срочно, а "вчера". И устранять все последствия этой проблемы. И возможно выдавать компенсации пострадавшим. И выявлять как такое вообще случилось и что надо исправлять, чтоб такое не повторялось. Потому что если администрация проекта в минимальные сроки эту проблему не решит - проект окажется в очень глубоком, тёмном и вонючем анусе. И в первую очередь именно 80% идиотов этому будут максимально способствовать.

Edited by Салерион