Space girls Early + Missing Day 1 Mission?

Okay so, pretty sure something gone wrong (but it might not...)

Just logged in to find the Space Girls Event running at 23:30 GMT, was not there last I looked today (14:00'ish) and they don't normally start till 04:00

Count down for getting the girls is at 11 days 23 hours and a bit, so this is suggesting day 1 of 12 has started, but when I check missions its showing I've still got all mine completed (finished them earlier and grabbed my bonus,) the question is what happens at 04:00? is will the system give us the day 1 mission or the day 2 mission?

Edited by Thrans
Perfectionist tendencies when it comes to phrasing

I don't remember exact times but I have the same experience as you did: when I logged at morning, no event was running, I completed all missions.

Then I've logged in later in night, event was running, the event mission was still not there.

Based on my experiences in programming, I suspect they started the event late and only people who didn't logged between the "end of day" (the reset which happens at 3:00 GMT if I'm counting correctly) and the start of event saw the event mission.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

Seems like a bad luck. And bugged RNG.

Grunt, 135 fights, 24 shard drops, 100 shards, 8 tickets.

Don,  have own notes, but not calculate right now... can talk what have 53 shards.

It's on live server. On test server also gain girl from Grunt in this morning. Not make notes and not calculate... but near 200 fights.