Space Girl Oleya Mission Count Issue?

Insert_Name

I was trying to get Oleya's counter to go up by completing activities since it says i need to complete at least 11 to find her. But I completed all 12 and the entire time, the counter stayed at 0 and remained at 0/12 after completing all 12 missions... did i miss something or is this a bug?

Edited by Insert_Name

Ya... I didn't see that mission... But after the renewal, I saw a mission like that. I came back after a few days so this is the first time seeing this event. I'm guessing it started 2-3 days ago, So I basically can't get it done now anyways.

I'm assuming because I didn't log in on day one, the missions didn't refresh properly?

Edited by Insert_Name

Sorry, but yeah, you need at least 11/12 and you can't get that now, you can still get the extra kobans though. The special mission should have been there though, regardless of when you logged in, unless I'm missing something

The event mission only appears if scroll 4 in world 2 has been completed at the time missions are generated, as progressing through that scroll is required to unlock everything related to events. I would guess the OP only reached that point yesterday, so today's activities include the event mission but the previous set didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i know i 1 missed day on the count for the missions... yet it says i missed 2... which will make me i eligable for this current girl...is there a way to fix thator do i just stop paying money into the game bcuz there is no fixing iseues???

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, stranj said:

yeah i know i 1 missed day on the count for the missions... yet it says i missed 2... which will make me i eligable for this current girl...is there a way to fix thator do i just stop paying money into the game bcuz there is no fixing iseues???

Right now you missed 2 days. 1st - your misstake. And 2nd - tomorrow.