initial reaction to the beta clicker

jijo250

Just want to go over some of my initial thoughts and suggestions after playing Clicker for about an hour.

1) Give 1 line dialogs to the girls that come into the clinic. They seem bland and un-personal without it. I think if that was added right when you start clicking on a new girl, that will give enough flair to be a little more invested in the game.

2&3) Make it possible so that every girl who cums in the clinic are able to join your harem, and make the harem page similar to HH harem page, as in the fact you can see several of your girls on that page. You don't have to do anything fancy with the clinic girls there, just use the same animation when they are in the clinic. I would however add some unique animations to the doctor girls so that it looks like they are playing with the clinic girls on the harem page. (I think this mostly comes back to the gotta catch them all trope.)

and lastly, 4) Fix what you call the numbers. I don't want to see 9,876 Sextillion (yes that's a real number wiki link-> https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sextillion ) written as 9,876 A5. If you don't want to use the proper naming system, then be constance about it. Don't go K, M, B, then do, A1, A2, .... (for thousand, million, billion, then,  trillion, quadrillion, ect. ) Start A1 at 1 thousand then work up from there. Heck if you want to be real proper and use scientific notation, go 76 xK^7, for 76 Sextillion that way we have a better idea of how big these big numbers are. (Not really important, but it does bug me.)

Thanks.

After playing a little longer, I've realized  that my suggestion 1 won't work too well with the way the game is currently set up. You blast through the low level girls so quickly you won't be able to see the text.

5) I also want to point out that I'm not a big fan of boss girls, mostly because it's too much of a resemblance of other clicker games out there. You do have 3 different types of girls, which you can make into an interesting rock paper scissors match. My thought is, instead of having a tougher boss girl as your level barrier, set up so you're doing 3 girls simultaneously, and the barrier is getting them to cum within 1 second of each other and within a time limit. As you click on the different girls, it will increase or decrease the arousal of her neighbors.

6) The mojo forged robot. As of writing this, the android sits at 1,500 Kobans for 12 hours, which is fine, unless you look at the fact that a free 3rd party software can do pretty much the same thing. I would add the use of the robot for only 100 Kobans that lasts 1 hour, for those of us who are too dumb/lazy to install the 3rd party software.

17 minutes ago, jijo250 said:

6) The mojo forged robot. As of writing this, the android sits at 1,500 Kobans for 12 hours, which is fine, unless you look at the fact that a free 3rd party software can do pretty much the same thing. I would add the use of the robot for only 100 Kobans that lasts 1 hour, for those of us who are too dumb/lazy to install the 3rd party software.

From what I checked. The developers have built in a hard limit: the player cannot physically click more than 10 times per second (this was written by me earlier in one of the topics and has not yet been refuted by other players). Therefore, the use of macros and third-party programs will not do nothing. Well, almost nothing.
I’ll leave out the rest of my comments for now.
Well, I can still shine first to read other people's ideas and discussions before writing yours.

Oh yes. The proposal about the introduction of bonuses with a lower price and a short period of validity is viable. And it occupies a small place in my plans for writing sentences. But just need to paint it in more detail and argue. If you do it (you will normally argue and write it down in detail) - it will be very helpful.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
En 14/10/2019 a las 0:39, kingkam dijo:

The only thing I really want right now is an option to skip boss so I can tap a button and go back 5 levels instead of constantly waiting the now 40 seconds for the boss to fail me. Thanks!

THIS.

It's specially annoying when you purchase a craft to stretch the boss time: It's useful, but It feels like a penalty until you can level up your girls enough again.
Adding a skip-boss button or a toggle to enable/disable would help a A LOT.