Free bonuses

image.png.740947a1700292fd914be41e05457c86.png

Seriously?

1) Yesterday, when I finished playing, the interval between the bonuses was a little more than half an hour and the next bonus on the line was money. After about 10 hours out of the game - I enter and see this.

2) If you have already gone according to this bonus scheme - make it normal. There is an option with a completely static pool of bonuses, which is reset once a day. There is an option with a dynamic pool, which is reset once a day. There is an option with a pool that dynamically changes the timers while actively collecting bonuses / idle time. Finally, there is an option with a fixed amount of bonuses, with normal timers and the following message: that's all, the freebie has ended.
And what I see now (and those numbers that I saw on someone else's screenshot) is very similar to rough humor on the part of developers.

• Like 1

Yesterday - enter in game. Collect 500 gold. 15 minutes timer on money. Collect money. 30 minutes timer on hearts. Collect hearts. 1h timer on rendom ability. Activate ability. 2h timer on money. Did not wait, went to sleep.

Today - enter in game. Collect money. 18h timer on gold. Nice.