HC, FT, CH and first impressions.

Translated post:

I played many clickers. HC I can only compare with three of them: CH (Clicker Heroes), FT (Fap Titans) and SC (Sakura Clicker). The latter did not interest me, so I don’t remember about him now. But in CH and FT, I have thousands of hours of playtime, and if you count the time when the window with the game was open and it played “by itself” there, tens of thousands of hours.

1) In FT - "our beauty is everything" ... a bunch of numbers and objects departing from the enemy, because of which a weak computer simply falls into a stupor when the auto clicker is turned on. And even without turning on the autoclicker, it is impossible to kill the enemy in less than 0.3 seconds, because the animation lags. And on my old stationary PC - I could not kill the enemy at all in less than 1.5 seconds. For the same reason. Well, plus open extortion of donat from players.

In KH - "our speed is everything." The developers of this game understand that any animation, even the most beautiful, after a certain time in the game - is no longer needed, but only interferes with the processing of mathematics. Therefore, they have the ability to turn off almost all the animation of the game, which is why the game works fine even on the "calculator". And the ability to play without a single cent of donate. Play with interest, and with the presence of dynamics and progress. And who does not want to stretch the process for years - make donate and “passes” the game in a week or two. I personally spoke with people who spent 300+ USD on this game.

In the HC ... Looking at the shaking tits and swinging hips of the same girls - tired after 15 minutes. A bunch of departing numbers and stars that are not needed from the word "absolutely." With an active game robot clicker, you only need to switch to another browser window for 15 minutes ... when you return to the game, you just catch the frieze for 60 seconds and look at the screen, most of which is occupied by numbers. Yes, I have an old laptop. And no, I cannot change it for a new one. While writing a message here, I switched to the HC ... there is a frozen screen, covered with stars, and the forced relogin as a result. It’s too early to say about Donat, but what’s already seen is alarming.

2) As far as I can tell, you have built in an artificial limiter. To prevent the use of third-party programs and macros (auto-clickers). In my opinion - this is correct. On the eye - the threshold is set at 10 clicks per second. Although the player can actually make up to 12 clicks per second, but my personal record was 17 or 18, I do not remember exactly. R.I.P., mouse.

3) IDLE mode. Especially in the light of paragraph 2. You do not have it, i.e. at all. As in FT. For active clicking - a whole bunch. For a full idle mode, nothing at all. And in CH most of the players who really "stuck" in this game - played in idle-mode. Only a few units of players played in the "mixed" mode. IDLE-mode implies that the goal is not made of a single click, only the background DPS. The mode is activated when there are no clicks on the target for 5-6 seconds and stops at the first click on the target (it doesn’t matter with the mouse or by turning on the ability or by activating the robot). Those. at the moment, it all comes down to the fact that the player must sit and actively click. With a "slaughtered" autoclicker. Only gaming methods. But just click. A game methods, after the first trial "gift" - paid. And if you do not want to buy bonuses for clicker mode - sit without progress and without dynamics. From the word "absolutely."

4) Dynamics of upgrowth and progress. Yesterday I sat in the game for 4-5 hours, the dynamics were, largely due to 2 active boosters, which were given as a gift. And both precisely on clicks (see point 3). While I was not in the game - the boosters are over. Now I entered, made 2 quick restarts. Looked and calculated. For further progress, I now need to make 30 quick restarts (mindless monotonous grind, in its pure form), it will take 3-5 hours, after which i can not enter the game until tomorrow. But today's progress, in itself only a step to the desired goal and it will not give a real increase in progress or dynamics. No, well, I will raise a couple more levels to my artifact on the background DPS, but the increase there will already be scanty.

5) Well, about your "A1" - already wrote another player ...

Original post:

Я играл во многие кликеры. ХК я могу сравнивать только с тремя из них: КХ (Кликер Хиройс), ФТ (Фап Титанс) и СК (Сакура Кликер). Последний меня не заинтересовал, поэтому про него я вспоминать сейчас не буду. А вот в КХ и ФТ у меня наигранного времени тысячи часов, а если считать время, когда окно с игрой было открыто и оно там "само в себя" играло - десятки тысяч часов.

1) В ФТ - "красивости наше всё"... куча вылетающих из противника цифр и предметов, из-за чего слабый компьютер просто впадает в ступор при включении автокликера. И даже без включения автокликера - невозможно убить противника быстрее, чем за 0,3 секунды, потому что анимация лагает. А на моем старом стационарном ПК - я вообще не мог убить противника быстрее чем за 1,5 секунды. По той-же причине. Ну и открытое вымогательство доната с игроков.

В КХ - "быстродействие наше всё". Разработчики этой игры понимают, что любая анимация, даже самая красивая, после определённого времени в игре - становится не нужна, а только мешает обработке математики. Поэтому у них есть возможность отключить практически всю анимацию игры, из-за чего игра нормально работает даже на "калькуляторе". И возможность играть без единой копейки доната. Играть с интересом, и с присутствием динамики и прогресса. А кто не хочет растягивать процесс на годы - донатит и "проходит" игру за неделю-две. Я лично общался с людьми, которые потратили на эту игру по 300+ USD.

В ХК... Смотреть на трясущие сиськи и качающиеся бёдра одних и тех же девочек - надоело через 15 минут. Куча вылетающих цифр и звёздочек, которые не нужны от слова "совсем". При активном игровом роботе-кликере - стоит только переключиться на другое окно браузера минут на 15... при возвращении в игру просто ловишь фриз секунд на 60 и смотришь на экран, большая часть которого занята цифрами. Да, у меня старый ноутбук. И нет, поменять его на новый я не могу. Пока тут писал сообщение, переключился на ХК... там зависший экран, усыпанный звёздочками, и форсированный релогин в итоге. Про донат пока что рано говорить, но то что уже видно - настораживает.

2) Насколько я могу судить вы встроили искусственный ограничитель. Для пресечения использования сторонних программ и макросов (автокликеров). На мой взгляд - это правильно. На глаз - порог выставлен на 10 кликов в секунду. Хотя реально игрок может делать до 12 кликов в секунду, а мой личный рекорд был 17 или 18, точно не помню. R.I.P., мышка.

3) IDLE-режим. Особенно в свете пункта 2. У вас его нет, т.е. вообще. Как и в ФТ. Для активного кликинга - куча всего. Для полноценного idle-режима - вообще ничего. А в КХ большинство игроков, кто действительно "залипал" в эту игру - играли в idle-режиме. Только единицы игроков играли в "смешанном" режиме. IDLE-режим подразумевает под собой, что по цели не делается НИ ОДНОГО КЛИКА, только фоновый ДПС. Режим включается при отсутствии кликов по цели в течение 5-6 секунд и прекращается при первом же клике по цели (не важно, мышкой или включением способности или активированием робота). Т.е. на данный момент всё сводится к тому, что игрок должен сидеть и активно кликать. При "зарезанном" автокликере. Только игровыми методами. Но именно кликать. А игровые методы, после первого ознакомительного "подарка" - платные. А не хочешь покупать бонусы для клик-режима - сиди без прогресса и без динамики. От слова "совсем".

4) Динамика развития и прогресс. Вчера я посидел в игре 4-5 часов, динамика была, во многом из-за 2х активных усилений, которые выдали в подарок. И оба именно на клики (смотрим пункт 3). Пока я не был в игре - усилители закончились. Сейчас я зашёл, сделал 2 быстрых рестарта. Посмотрел, посчитал. Для дальнейшего прогресса мне сейчас надо сделать 30 быстрых рестартов (бездумный монотонный гринд, в чистом виде), это займёт 3-5 часов, после чего до завтрашнего дня можно в игру не заходить. А сегодняшний прогресс, сам по себе только ступенька к нужной цели и реального прироста прогресса или динамики он не даст. Нет, ну я подниму ещё пару уровней своему артефакту на фоновый дпс, но прирост там будет уже мизерный.

5) Ну и про ваши "А1" - уже писали...