Random Girl Generation

I understood you. You did not understand me. It is necessary to realize your idea, but through the use of a harem. Type: come up to Bunny, tell her that you do not want to see such visitors in your clinic, but only such and such. Well, then as usual: yes, of course! But first you will satisfy me and motivate me! Once satisfied with her - there is access to customization of patients.

Also that's only aesthetics here but I find it weird to have some girls with much revealing cleavage as their first outfit only to find out that once they remove it they have been wearing underwear covering everything all along, the transition just felt really weird. Ah and the body type too. All "normal" girls have the exact same body type and bosses are all flat chested (in comparaison), feels weird too I don't know, maybe it's just me but it feels counterintuitive.

Edited by Chip5
  • Like 1

yes to customisation and/or more variety!

I thought it was weird that the non-boss were sexy thicc when compared to the bosses that seem giant and flat-chested. Kudos on the art & animation btw... I've only played my second session and I'm still mesmerized.

3 minutes ago, vkbdpb said:

yes to customisation and/or more variety!

I thought it was weird that the non-boss were sexy thicc when compared to the bosses that seem giant and flat-chested. Kudos on the art & animation btw... I've only played my second session and I'm still mesmerized.

I will reveal a terrible secret. During active gameplay, you do not have time to consider patients. Neither ordinary nor bosses. Because before you fly hundreds of targets in seconds.
For beautiful girls - this is on the page "Harem".

It would be lovely if you created an algorithm to "match" clothes and underwear of randomly generated girls or make it double-layer (most likely less time consuming then the prevoius suggestion). It's a bit distracting when you see a lovely drawn girl in extra skimpy summer dress with big cleavage and then boom garterbelt + bra form outer space cause it definetly wasn't there a second ago.