Bug with Crafthed Charms

Roll-back? Kinkoid argued that there would be no more rollbacks of progress. After that, I already rolled back, but the truth is just for a couple of minutes. This is the start of open beta testing. What do you all expect?
I wonder what kind of panic and stench will begin on the forum ... if suddenly Kinkoid start casting the ultimate spell "WIPE!"? .. 8-))) It's joke.

But... in every joke only part - joke, another part - true.

Rollback = consequence of server crash. A server crash is usually guaranteed to be included in the log and often in notifications (well, the latter is optional). Now the server is in a fever, they regularly do something with it. Despite the promises of Kinkoid, at the current stage - crashes and rollbacks of data are almost inevitable. It makes no sense now to complain about the rollbacks of progress. They know about it.

@Kinkoid

And we are talking about online game? In which there is a client and server part?
Then why in 4+ hours that I was out of the game, not 1 game bucks fed up? 
Or is the server part only responsible for storing saves and counting timers for hearts and bonuses?

But I received a rollback of progress by about 20 seconds. I took screenshots before closing the game and at the time of launch. This is precisely consistent with autosave once a minute and the absence of the server part, as such.
If it makes sense to mention what kind of a "hole" it is and how it can start to try to use cheaters players?