Adventure specific equipment drops from boss fights

I've advanced into The Fairy Village of the Magic Forest adventure, and noticed something. Sylvanus appeared, and I had to use a Magic Leaf to advance past it. Not a problem, I managed to gather 40+ Magic Leafs before the Rebalance. However, what about when I enter Hamelin Town? Every adventure has had an adventure-specific equipment drop during the boss fights that was needed to advance the story, such as Pieces of Mask, Broken Dildoes, Magic Leafs, etc., etc. After the Rebalance, I've noticed equipment doesn't drop from the boss fights now.

So, my question is, how will players be able to advance in the adventures when the bosses appear and special equipment is needed to advance past them, but the special equipment isn't obtainable anymore from the boss fights?

Edited by Blain

3 minutes ago, Blain said:

I've advanced into The Fairy Village of the Magic Forest adventure, and noticed something. Sylvanus appeared, and I had to use a Magic Leaf to advance past it. Not a problem, I managed to gather 40+ Magic Leafs before the Rebalance. However, what about when I enter Hamelin Town? Every adventure has had an adventure-specific equipment drop during the boss fights that was needed to advance the story, such as Pieces of Mask, Broken Dildoes, Magic Leafs, etc., etc. After the Rebalance, I've noticed equipment doesn't drop from the boss fights now.

So, my question is, how will players be able to advance in the adventures when the bosses appear and special equipment is needed to advance past them, but the special equipment isn't obtainable anymore from the boss fights?

bosses now drop only the amount of quest items needed to progress the story. so if you did the forest now you wouldn't end up with 40 leaves, only the 5 (or however many you need) to complete the story. then that prize leaves the prize pool.

8 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

bosses now drop only the amount of quest items needed to progress the story. so if you did the forest now you wouldn't end up with 40 leaves, only the 5 (or however many you need) to complete the story. then that prize leaves the prize pool.

Ah ok. I presume that since I had enough Magic Leafs to complete the adventure, they were not showing up as a reward in the Rewards section next to the trophy. I was only seeing as rewards money and the girls I hadn't obtained yet. Tyvm