Reset mecanism

While this would suit my play style as well, there are more options - switch to crafting to use the newly gained mojo, and switch to harem to use the newly gained affection.

Which could lead to more confusion when the daily affection limit has been reached - if it does switch, why is it switching when I got no new affection; if it doesn't, why does it sometimes switch and sometimes does not.

Thus the description of what happens after the switch would need to be stated somewhere on the Forge/reset screen, and possibly some configuration options would have to be added as well.

Currently, remaining on the Forge screen and not switching to another is a simple and consistent compromise.

• Like 1

After reset you lose ~ 1/3 of second on changig current tab. On active farm - it's too many time. Right now i'm make 370 lvls at 20 seconds. 1/3 of a second is felt.

But on the background of how much time is lost due to micro-friezes. It will not change anything. First, developers need to fix performance. Because of it many seconds are lost.

• Like 1

Il y a 20 heures, Toto3166631 a dit :

An unavoidable improvement :

Reset in the forge should bring back the "girls" screen, so we can immediately start to spam Estelle Lvlup as soon as progress has been resetted.

thanks ❤️

yeah i agree, could be nice

• 1 month later...

Hm, I personally don't have a problem with the Resetting.
Every reset gives you some Mojo and with it you buy crafts that help you advancing in the game.
You complete previous stages faster than before and you will be able to finish that new stage  where you were stuck before the reset.
Also the affection-hearts are like the most important Currency in the game since you not only upgrade you harem girls with them to unlock skills but you also unlock the H Stuff with it and that’s what the game is about so of course that one should be hard to get.