Vanessa

Crosschild

22 minutes ago, muelore said:

I understand that you have 10 % chance to get a heart (affection ?) when you click. No ?

Seriously?

And they will go to offset X / 200 daily limit? Which is filled in 3-5 minutes without clicks.
Or they will go beyond the limit. And then no one will buy hearts for real money. And in this game this is the most obvious way to get money from players - hearts for opening hentai content.

Most likely for 10 clicks on a girl in a harem you will receive not 10 affection, but 11. But this is a theory.

• Like 1

il y a 58 minutes, Салерион a dit :

Seriously?

And they will go to offset X / 200 daily limit? Which is filled in 3-5 minutes without clicks.
Or they will go beyond the limit. And then no one will buy hearts for real money. And in this game this is the most obvious way to get money from players - hearts for opening hentai content.

Most likely for 10 clicks on a girl in a harem you will receive not 10 affection, but 11. But this is a theory.

i thought he was talking about the 3rd active skill, my bad. 

7 hours ago, Салерион said:

10 clicks on a girl in a harem you will receive not 10 affection, but 11. But this is a theory.

This

But realize that daily affection limit is basically 400, girls require 25,50,100,150,200,250 and 300 with further levels being 2x - 8x that total 36x (= (1x+8x)/2*8)

to max out Vanessa, you need 22.5 days worth of affection, to max the rest (from 0) it is 74 days and with 10% extra (*10/11) thats ~67 days, saving 7 days

but getting the third skill alone (levels 7,8,9) takes 13 days, so unless you really want to max them all out, her third skill is worthless

Edited by limpo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, limpo said:

This

But realize that daily affection limit is basically 400, girls require 25,50,100,150,200,250 and 300 with further levels being 2x - 8x that total 36x (= (1x+8x)/2*8)

to max out Vanessa, you need 22.5 days worth of affection, to max the rest (from 0) it is 74 days and with 10% extra (*10/11) thats ~67 days, saving 7 days

but getting the third skill alone (levels 7,8,9) takes 13 days, so unless you really want to max them all out, her third skill is worthless

that's why it is a bit pointless, why play since there is no possibility of getting extra hearts, even if a new girl is created you have to wait 2-3 months spending all the funds to unlock her last scene. Raising and resetting the level does not make sense if there is no reward

Il y a 7 heures, fap.titans.gra a dit :

that's why it is a bit pointless, why play since there is no possibility of getting extra hearts, even if a new girl is created you have to wait 2-3 months spending all the funds to unlock her last scene. Raising and resetting the level does not make sense if there is no reward

i think they made it to force u to stay active 

On 7/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, 0Henzoo0 said:

i think they made it to force u to stay active 

but you must have something to do, because now you reach the max in 1-2 day and you do not have any profits, and farming hearts every day is not a challenge, and certainly does not develop an account,  3 scenes for, a month do not make an impression either.

Le 11/07/2019 à 19:27, fap.titans.gra a dit :

but you must have something to do, because now you reach the max in 1-2 day and you do not have any profits, and farming hearts every day is not a challenge, and certainly does not develop an account,  3 scenes for, a month do not make an impression either.

I agree with you, i was just thinking about what they think about the game, but yeah, reaching the max stage after 2 days isnt a good thing for sure

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, limpo said:

But realize that daily affection limit is basically 400

I think the maximum reasonable is closer to 470.

One every six minutes = ten every hour = 240 per day, just idling.
Add 200 per day from resets.
Often, there's a bonus of 30 affection if you regularly flip it.

Overall, I think your point stands; it's just that maxing Vanessa takes only about 20 days, not 22.5, and this really means you'll save less than seven days if I'm not mistaken.

3 hours ago, Hollo said:

I think the maximum reasonable is closer to 470.

One every six minutes = ten every hour = 240 per day, just idling.
Add 200 per day from resets.
Often, there's a bonus of 30 affection if you regularly flip it.

Overall, I think your point stands; it's just that maxing Vanessa takes only about 20 days, not 22.5, and this really means you'll save less than seven days if I'm not mistaken.

That's if you are willing to visit more than every ten hours, for me it's loggin in twice a day to a full counter

And if you want to go really hardcore, every 25.5 days you get enough kobans for 1000 affection so thats 40 more per day

the days saved however didn't consider the last tier after third skill, so its 45x, not 36x and maxing them all takes longer, but time saved is still less than those ~13 days to get her third skill alone

vanessa10.png