Is the game over? The game is over!

Total about 10 hours of game time + ~6-7 hours afk with open game window. Level 500 taken.

In terms of gameplay - the game is over.

Using only 20% of the "tools" put into game. Because the rest are useless.

image.png.0058e359ed7a6cef883095cc67b8a688.png

image.png.34bad713dbbc42442ba7ba4893db017e.png   image.png.4fba38b61f623301fa0de832c053ee50.pngimage.png.4ffe91d773a3aa3d78b9ed54e1912436.png    

The hentai component is a separate issue. But as I wrote in another topic. "First of all - this is a game!" A hentai I can look in another place.

And if we talk about the game. Clicker-game! I do not want to express my opinion, which will be very negative, before the developers either answer on the merits of the questions in the topic about mathematics. If they answer.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd say you had the luckiest luck: your first trinket was general idle. And then you got 2/3 of the idle school charms before the trinket cost even got to 20k.

I'm jealous. The first one I got was general click, which isn't bad, but requires you to actually be there to use it (or use a clicker). I've yet to get the idle charm.

Il y a 1 heure, Салерион a dit :

Total about 10 hours of game time + ~6-7 hours afk with open game window. Level 500 taken.

In terms of gameplay - the game is over.

Using only 20% of the "tools" put into game. Because the rest are useless.

image.png.0058e359ed7a6cef883095cc67b8a688.png

image.png.34bad713dbbc42442ba7ba4893db017e.png   image.png.4fba38b61f623301fa0de832c053ee50.pngimage.png.4ffe91d773a3aa3d78b9ed54e1912436.png    

The hentai component is a separate issue. But as I wrote in another topic. "First of all - this is a game!" A hentai I can look in another place.

And if we talk about the game. Clicker-game! I do not want to express my opinion, which will be very negative, before the developers either answer on the merits of the questions in the topic about mathematics. If they answer.

yeah thats sad, but dont forget this is a beta

12 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Yeah, I'd say you had the luckiest luck: your first trinket was general idle. And then you got 2/3 of the idle school charms before the trinket cost even got to 20k.

I'm jealous. The first one I got was general click, which isn't bad, but requires you to actually be there to use it (or use a clicker). I've yet to get the idle charm.

General idle - my 3rd or 4th item. non-boss profit - 8th. general profit - 10th. boss profit - 11th. lvl_after_reset - 13th.

full set class-idle dmg i complete only on last try, and used only for close 500th lvl. in farm it's useless - harms more.

So only 2 usefull girls (rising skill). Peks, depended from donate and almost useless. Active skill, depended from donat and almost useless. 3 arts usefull. 2 arts half-usefull. 3 arts eventually usefull and more time harmfull (DPS begins to outweigh the profits, but should be the opposite). Everything else is for players, who do not understand, what they are playing. And mathematics is in line with "and we see it like this!" (what is a separate topic devoted to).

Il y a 2 heures, Салерион a dit :

Enter in game. During 5-6 minutes collect daily limit of 200 hearts. Another 10 minutes looked at the screen.

If close window - don't have passive profit. If window stay open - too many resourses of PC will busy.

Close game. Will return tomorrow.

snif :(

Il y a 20 heures, Setho a dit :

+1 ...
Plus ugrading the craft is useless...

So after a few sessions - there is no point to play the game !! Juste a daily connexion of 2 minutes si needed to get the 200 affections. 

yeah :(

I think upgrading craft isn't useless. But it does depend a lot on what you get.

Once I figured out what was going on, I tended to save my mojo for new charms. (They call them charms, and there's a Charm school, which is confusing, btw.) The Mojo Amulettes (buffs idle) is probably the thing to level up. Also, Mojo Runic Wallpaper (buffs harem starting level), Mojo Hotstones (idle boss rate), and generally anything buffing idle rate. Buffing clicks and money rate is fine, but only if you're actively playing, and idle rate is competitive enough with this that it looks better to just save your mojo for that and go afk.

If the RNG doesn't give you those charms right away, the cost goes up, and it could take you days to get those coveted charms, while other players get them on day 1 and are in endgame by day 5.

Meanwhile, everything gets expensive for incremental charm gains, meaning you may want to level stuff up to around 60-70 at most. Then just farm mojo for a while. The overall bottleneck in the game seems to be that: mojo farming. Money doesn't matter except in how fast it gets you to a sweet spot and reset to get more mojo. Affection is sort of secondary: you want it to unlock more abilities, but after that, it's just more poses, which is nice, but you're now at a capped rate of something like 440 affection per day, which is pretty easy to get.

i started this game a few days ago and pretty much finished it as well. there is nothing more to unlock except of the time (or $) gated perks.

my 2 biggest issues with the game:

- the various bonuses for click damage, idle damage or money gain should be smaller but multiplied with eachother rather than just added. Its boring to have like 20 click damage upgrades which are all useless next to the overall click damage charm, because they only work in very specific situations and then their bonus gets added which will only about double your damage (assuming same level charms).

- Estelle:

Your income seems to depend mostly on Estelle and not on the stage, which means if you start spam clicking Estelle asap after a reset, you will earn a lot of money even from the early waves, which then allow to upgrade Estelle even higher and so on. It will eventually slow down but that depends on your money charms, starting hero level charm and how fast you upgrade Estelle... if I start a new run and go afk for a minute, I will get stuck around zone 300 (mostly because my starting hero level is 200+) and have a hard time getting much further because my Estelle is underleveled and my income sucks. If i instead spam click Estelle (upgrade bunny only when it slows down), I shoot up to 450 easily and can go to 500+ before i slow down completely. If I use the 5 times income ability (use it BEFORE reset so its working right from the start), I can even oneshot up to 520+. This is a very strange mechanic, to say the least...

Edited by Tifa Uncut