Shards improvement

DragonLady

• 2 weeks later...

By itself, this idea is very good. And maybe with time it will even become necessary. Especially in light of the anniversary now underway. After which many, very many players will have shards, which will be impossible to get for an unknown amount of time (but in the meantime - not a little). BUT!
1) We need to carefully consider this issue. To get such "wild" shards was not too big "freebies."
2) Will they apply to the girl chosen by the player. Or just to a random girl of the same color. And what if the player does not have girls of this color with a shard range of 1-99?
3) For such an additional system, it is necessary to invent and implement the technical side.
And this is just what immediately comes to mind.
But the idea is very correct. IMHO.

So, just on the fly... The difficulty of getting a green “wild shard” should be no less than the usual difficulty of getting the usual shard of a violet girl. Orange is harder. Purple is very difficult or just on holidays.
I mean the time and effort of the player (or gold).

Do not try to think of a way to get "freebies" (this is for the players).

Look for solutions to the issue, which over time will become more and more urgent.

But this should be a solution to the issue, but not the next one "give us more real money !!!" (and this to the developers, if the community managers give them a message).

21 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

Make 1 wild shard = to 100 kobens, that way their not a freebie ,and not that easily obtainable

This option is just from the “give us more money” series. And in the case you suggested, this is 10k gold for a girl. That is somehow a little expensive ... Although for purple "wild shards" - this price can be acceptable.

simple solutions

1.Add new function to Champions after unlocking all of that champions lvl 5 rewards and have where the higher level the champion is the more shards you get (set it up to run though the list of girls of that color have it run a if else string to grab only girls you have shards for) for color have it scale to the champion like Romeo and Pride give out Green the next 2 Epic and the last 2 legendary

2.Arena using  percentage just as an example you have a 35% chance at getting a Wild Shard then it preforms a second Roll 50% Chance of Green 30 % Chance Epic 15% Legendary 5% Pachinko Girl Shards (and again only Pulling From Girls you have shards with Minus Pachinko Girl which would just be a nice Bonus but not nessessary) 

• Like 1

Not intended to purchase whole girl ,but to complete one ,i have 3 girls that are unavailable now ,with a 92%, 74%, 72% attraction,  i would gladly pay 100 kobens/1% to complete them, instead of looking at them in my harem forever incomplete