Know how click

BxTitan

I assume these labels are based on their other game Hentai Heroes. So each girl is either charm (heart icon), hardcore (butt plug icon), or know-how (rubix cube icon) type. So Know-How click is probably bonus to click only on girls of type Know-How.

12 hours ago, Салерион said:

What is absolutely useless and not necessary.
Because.

I got "Honey Fingered Scrub" and "Mojo Forged Robot" for free as a bonus on my first session. 10x automatic clicks and 3x click value for 12h is incredibly powerful, and all the crafts/harem that aids clicks apply to Honey Fingered Scrub and Mojo Forged Robot. Unfortunately, since I don't know if I'll ever get these bonuses again for free again, I agree that spending upgrades on click crafts could be wasteful.

As a player who favours idle-heavy play, I have two suggestions (inspired by cookie-clicker) to benefit a player to keep the clicker open: 1: make a popup that randomly appear that make a sound or flash, that can be clicked for a bursty buff, 2: these bursty type buffs should benefit from activity (like click a popup heart for 20x automatic clicks for 10 minutes; or grant 100x click value for 30 seconds). These suggestions would ensure that upgrading click-type crafts will be useful for the semi-active player.

6 minutes ago, vkbdpb said:

I got "Honey Fingered Scrub" and "Mojo Forged Robot" for free as a bonus on my first session. 10x automatic clicks and 3x click value for 12h is incredibly powerful, and all the crafts/harem that aids clicks apply to Honey Fingered Scrub and Mojo Forged Robot. Unfortunately, since I don't know if I'll ever get these bonuses again for free again, I agree that spending upgrades on click crafts could be wasteful.

As a player who favours idle-heavy play, I have two suggestions (inspired by cookie-clicker) to benefit a player to keep the clicker open: 1: make a popup that randomly appear that make a sound or flash, that can be clicked for a bursty buff, 2: these bursty type buffs should benefit from activity (like click a popup heart for 20x automatic clicks for 10 minutes; or grant 100x click value for 30 seconds). These suggestions would ensure that upgrading click-type crafts will be useful for the semi-active player.

Currently, the player receives free active bonuses only once, as a free cheese in a mousetrap. But on the other hand, without these bonuses, getting a normal start is almost impossible, due to the current artifact crafting system.

Read my topics on the forum. Do not be lazy to look for guides in the Internet. Which explain how “CORRECT” to play various types of clickers (carefully, there are usually a lot of letters, just huge arrays of text and numbers). Which explain what options the player's actions for what purposes are best suited. Once, a long time ago, I read such guides. And I could not fully understand why they advise exactly this. Then I tried and checked, counted, measured the time and compared the parameters. And made sure that the advice is very correct.