Active clicking VS IDLE-mode

Translated post:

Over the past few days I have not had time to cover this topic. And even now I do not have enough time to write at least half of what I wanted. Therefore, I exclude lyrical digressions and chewing elementary, obvious things. What is written further is based on many years of experience, logic, mathematics, common sense and calculations.

1) Active clicking implies that a player will spend his personal time in the game on passing levels in a “long run”. What is an inefficient waste of time. All active time in the game should be spent on maximizing efficiency - i.e. on farm Mojo, to enhance the artifacts. All "long runs" should be carried out in afk-or semi-afk-mode.

2) Active clicking is used the first few hours of the game to get the main useful artifact (the main DPS). After that, everything that has the term "click" becomes useless. And the only goal of this huge pile of tools is to mislead an inexperienced player.

3) Combined mode. Combined mode may be useful. Sometimes, in particular cases. For "long runs". Or for "farm on point", which is very remote from the point of restart. If there is a goal sufficient to justify the time and resources spent on enhancing the toolbox for clicks. At current stage, in this game, long runs are useless. AT ALL. The maximum “long run” up to level 500 does not give the player anything but a useless hero who will not be used anyway. At the moment, in less than a minute I reach level 450. And in less than an hour of the afk mode I reach the 520th. Without spending a single unit of resources for useless tools.

4) I am not the first to reach level 500. But I only spent for this: 5-6 hours to get acquainted with the game; half an hour to think, to remember what I play (CLICKER!), how to play it and what to ignore false targets and to restart as soon as you stop "oneshot" by DPS; and for 5 hours of play, squeeze out of the game everything that is in it, as in a clicker. Time spent on "long runs" in afk- or semi-afk-mode (6-7 hours) - I did not spend on the game. I did other useful and / or interesting things to me.

Those. I spent 10-11 hours of time. The first half is just for familiarization with the game and only the second for a productive game. And during this time I got the maximum from the game at the moment. Ignoring those 80% of tools that are REALLY useless and not needed. This is an indicator. Not what level you reach. Not how much growth you have for stats. Not at what point do you restart and how much time does it take for you. The indicator is exactly how much YOUR REAL LIFE TIME you have spent to this game.

Spent your time on what can happen by itself, in afk-mode ... It's just silly. Spending time and game resources on what is really not needed at all ... Well, except if you enjoy the process itself, killing the mouse by clicking on a fake target half the size of the screen. And I'd rather spend this time on grind restarts, and increase my gaming efficiency. The maximum increase for the minimum time.

This message was very short, crumpled, a bit rude and not sufficiently informative for those players who "do not enter the game in order to strain their brains with math." But the main theses are expressed in it. The same as the rationale for my statements about the complete uselessness of most of the tools presented in the game at the moment.

Original post:

За прошедшие несколько дней у меня не было времени осветить эту тему. И даже сейчас у меня недостаточно времени, чтоб написать хотя бы половину того, что я хотел. Поэтому исключу лирические отступления и разжёвывание элементарных, очевидных вещей. То, что написано далее - основывается на многолетнем опыте, логике, математике, здравом смысле и расчётах.

1) Активное кликание подразумевает под собой, что игрок своё личное время в игре будет тратить на прохождение уровней в "длительном заходе". Что является неэффективной тратой времени. Всё активное время в игре должно тратиться на максимальное увеличение эффективности - т.е. на фарм Моджо, для усиления артефактов. Все "дальние проходы" должны осуществляться в афк- или полу-афк-режиме.

2) Активное кликание используется первые несколько часов игры для получения основного полезного артефакта (основной ДПС). После этого всё, в чём есть термин "клик" становится бесполезным. И единственная цель всей этой огромной кучи инструментов - ввести в заблуждение неопытного игрока.

3) Комбинированный режим. Комбинированный режим может быть полезен. Иногда, в отдельных конкретных случаях. Для "длительных заходов". Или для "фарма на точке", которая сильно удалена от точки рестарта. Если есть цель, достаточная для оправдания затрат времени и ресурсов на усиление инструментария для кликов. На данной стадии, в этой игре, длительные заходы бесполезны. ВООБЩЕ. Максимальный "длинный заход" до 500го уровня не даёт игроку ничего, кроме бесполезного героя, который всё равно не будет использоваться. На данный момент я менее чем за минуту дохожу до 450го уровня. И менее чем за час афк-режима дохожу до 520го. Не потратив ни одной единицы ресурсов на бесполезный инструментарий.

4) Я далеко не первым добрался до 500го уровня. Но я потратил на этого всего лишь: 5-6 часов на ознакомление с игрой; пол часа на то, чтоб подумать, вспомнить во что я играю (КЛИКЕР!), как в это надо играть и что надо игнорировать ложные цели и делать рестарт сразу же, как только перестаёшь ваншотить ДПСом; и за 5 часов игры выжать из игры всё, что в ней есть, как в кликере. Время, потраченное на "длительные проходы" в афк- или полу-афк-режиме (6-7 часов) - я не тратил на игру. Я занимался другими полезными и/или интересными мне делами.

Т.е. я потратил 10-11 часов времени. Первая половина - просто на ознакомление с игрой и только вторая - на продуктивную игру. И за это время получил от игры весь возможный на данный момент максимум. Игнорируя те 80% инструментария, которые НА САМОМ ДЕЛЕ бесполезны и не нужны. Это показатель. Не то, до какого уровня ты доходишь. Не то, сколько прироста у тебя к статам. Не то на какой точке ты делаешь рестарт и сколько времени у тебя он занимает. Показателем является именно то, сколько СВОЕГО РЕАЛЬНОГО времени ты отдал этой игре.

Тратить своё время на то, что может происходить само, в афк-режиме... Просто глупо. Тратить время и игровые ресурсы на то, что на самом деле вообще не нужно... Ну разве что если тебе доставляет удовольствие сам процесс, убивания мышки кликанием в фиктивную цель на половину экрана размером. А я лучше это время потрачу на гринд рестартов, и увеличение своей игровой эффективности. Максимальное увеличение, за минимальное время.

Данное сообщение получилось очень коротким, скомканным, немного грубым и недостаточно содержательным для тех игроков, "которые заходят в игру не для того, чтоб напрягать мозги математикой". Но основные тезисы в нём выражены. Так-же, как и обоснование для моих утверждений о полной бесполезности большей части инструментария, представленного в игре на данный момент.

Yes but the game is new with so little to it at the moment. There is stuff to explore and examine and whilst having no use currently, it surely will in the future when further content is added.

Explore the combination of boosters and bonuses, once you get to the big levels the increases in mojo per level make a few manual clicks worthwhile - or go to another website and let the idle earn for you. level 600 is only 800k mojo - I think 1m mojo is level 626 - just as easy to get from 600 to 626 as it is to reset twice and get to level 450 for 100k mojo X2.

ok whilst typing boosters reset and level 600 is 769k mojo. Now I could just go afk and let it auto click on to level 630+ or I can click a bit too and get there quicker or reset; but I wont get that far that fast until I get boosters again. There are various ways to play.

And you know more content will be added or they will never sell a koban for real cash as the game is currently so easy without spending.