Error when entering Tower of Fame

Ryou-Senpai

I havent been able to get into the Tower of Fame for over 12 hours.

Each time I click, it gives me an error that the website is trying to redirect me too many times at once. Ive tried other browsers & devices but it does not change.

Please fix soon!

I had the same issue one week ago, i contacted the support but they never replied back, luckily for me it got fixed by itself 2-3 days later.

So i guess all you can do is wait and maybe your problem also get fixed by itself.

You may be able to fix it by logging out of your account, deleting all HH-related cookies from your browser and then logging back in. That worked for me once upon a time, but it was so long ago that I have no idea if my Tower redirecting issue back then was caused by the same specific problem as yours now.

(I know the OP said he's tried multiple browsers, but that was the case for me, too. No, I can't explain it either, but Kinkoid's code works in rather mysterious ways sometimes.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

but Kinkoid's code works in rather mysterious ways sometimes.

Sometimes?

And in fact the topic. I had such a bug on the test server. passed by itself. A few hours later, if the memory does not fail.

But then I wrote a bug report on the forum. So maybe not by itself. But more likely that all the same itself.