Give a chance for players who missed the event

Melty

Can't you just give another chance for players who missed the Talila event ?
I mean maybe make us able to make the missions we missed or something, I'm really really sad that I missed 3 missions already before I start playing this game or even notice the event ..

9 minutes ago, Mihai said:

You can still make the missions afaik. As long as the event is on going you can make all the missions, maybe even without using kobans.

Apparently your knowledge doesn't extend to reading the post very well. They missed 3 of them because they're a new player, and they have to complete 11 of the 12 daily missions in order to get her. There's no way to make up for that.

Did you just assume my reading skills? Haha, I got C2 on reading mate. My grammar is lacking though.

Fact is that I believe the missions keep rolling if you are behind, this is how I remember. I'm a returning player so I don't know, maybe they changed it, hence the "afaik".

22 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Did you just assume my reading skills? Haha, I got C2 on reading mate. My grammar is lacking though.

Fact is that I believe the missions keep rolling if you are behind, this is how I remember. I'm a returning player so I don't know, maybe they changed it, hence the "afaik".

Okay my mistake. I will accept that you can read, you just have no memory or knowledge of how the game works. Event missions do not continue to be created after the event ends. This hasn't ever been reported to have happened in the over 2 years I've played the game. There are more event missions to complete than you need to do in order to get the girl, but it's never allowed you to miss 3 and still get it.

I assure you that I have some memory of the game, but I can agree I remember incorrectly this aspect. If you insist that I am wrong then perhaps that is true. I shall trust in your experience then, since I don't feel like testing it out for now. Just for clarification though, I didn't say that event missions continue after the event is over, what I was thinking is that event missions continue until the day of the last mission released in case that you missed them. I will provide an example: "You start playing on Day 5 of the event and you get Mission 1. After you complete Mission 1 you will get Mission 2 on the sam Day 5 and so on if you spend kobans to complete them immediately you will get Missions 3, 4 and 5 because Mission 5 was the last mission released up until Day 5." End of example; This is how I believe it works, but I won't test it so I don't care much, op can test and tell us if it is so.