Legendary Cordyceps Boost has no effect

Arno@me.com

It should give +10% attack power, in my case at least 4.7. Actually it didn't change anything at all. I checked before and after activation.

Leg. Ginseng root worked as promised. But i need attack power the most.

Maybe the actual attack boost is a fraction lower because the ginseng was in effect when i checked, but it should be significant to show.

9 hours ago, Hotless said:

In my case legendary cordyceps work but they give way lower attack power than epic cordyceps, epic give 3675 attack while legendary where giving like 2.5k attack.

The legendary boosts give a percentage of the amount you have, so it is a good idea to take the number you have before boosts and use a calculator(easiest way) to determine if the legendary will be more than the Epic boost.   This is for basic reference: So if you have 1000 attack and legendary boosts give 6% boost, that would add 60 to your total for 1060. If the Epic boost gave 95 then it would be better to use Epic (1095) instead of Legendary for more...

The way to do this in case you weren't aware when using a calculator is take the number you have (in this case 1000) and put that into a calculator. then hit the Multiply button , then 6 then the percent button. it will show 60 on there after hitting the percent button. THAT is how much it will add to your total, since that is 1000 X 6% = 60.  You can then compare the total amount of 60 in this case to what the Epic will give, 95 in this example, and see the Epic would be best for you.

Hope this helps! :)

• Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It doesn't, because they're bugged and don't give what you'd think they give. Hope this helps!

I understand what you are saying it is bugged....

You can always use what I stated above to calculate what it SHOULD give you, take screen shot before and after using one, then post in here in the bug section...or on this post stating what it should have given you then what the game actually shows you having afterwards...

Just now, Klavin said:

You can always use what I stated above to calculate what it SHOULD give you, take screen shot before and after using one, then post in here in the bug section...or on this post stating what it should have given you then what the game actually shows you having afterwards...

Seeing as we did that and reported that several months ago to still no fix, I don't know what you expect that to change. Hope this helps!

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Seeing as we did that and reported that several months ago to still no fix, I don't know what you expect that to change. Hope this helps!

Do you ever have anything CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY to people, or just lash out at them in your posts? maybe they pay you to piss people off to discourage them from posting stuff that MIGHT help others, or bring more light to a bug in the game? I.E. the more comments on a thread, the more exposure and it might actually get some attention to be fixed.

NVM I refuse to feed the troll...

2 minutes ago, Klavin said:

Do you ever have anything CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY to people, or just Lash Out at them in your posts? maybe they pay you to piss people off to discourage them from posting stuff that MIGHT help others, or bring more light to a bug in the game? I.E. the more comments on a thread, the more exposure and it might actually get some attention to be fixed.

NVM I refuse to feed the troll...

Seems you didn't even read the thread. I confirmed the existence of the bug for the player.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:48 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Seems that bug still hasn't been fixed. We reported them as not working appropriately when legendary boosters first came out.

2 hours ago, Klavin said:

Why don't diy and show us the result? I don't have time and cobans to waste.

I remember now, that i used leg. Cordiceps before with the same result as Hotless 

After using one with bad luck i kept the two others in my storage. Now i used ginseng first, and since it worked i thought cordiceps would do also. But being suspicios went to arena first to compare attack power before and after. Didn't take screenshot because i'm not used to, as i'm not used posting.

Maybe only one legendary booster can be used at a time.

Maybe the 10% attack power is calculated for the hero's stats alone without any girls stats. But that value isn't shown anywhere. Attack power is shown in the pre-battle screens only for hero+alpha or full team.