Bug in Champions system?

botc76

Hi,
I'm currently in my third go at the third champion and in the 4th round and this just has to be a bug.
1. He has 10 times the same position AND it is also his girl's favourite one.
2. With all free draft changes and a paid one I managed to get 4 of my girls with the same favourite position, but
3.even with these the champion takes away between 40-49ks with each attack.
4. That means I don't even get to the 10th round ever and will probably need a few days and a 100 tickets to get through.

That just has to be a bug, this can't be how it is supposed to work.

I think that goes beyond bad luck. Even if it is working as intended, then that intention should be changed.
Definitely going too far and it`s completely ruining my fun, which certainly isn't what a feature in a game is supposed to do, especially if they want me to spend money on it.

My two cents: no bug, just bad luck - i experienced too

And since it's your 3rd go, you have at least three other champs to fight. So leave him alone until you collected enough tickets. 

If you have problems with the third already, wait for the fifth and six' 😉

They are called champions, not "easy prey". Even if the first seem to.

Edited by Arno@me.com
Typo

Why do people always think you don't have a clue, just because you complain about something or are not content.
Who said anything about me not being at the fifth? I'm at my second go with the fifth, but believe it or not, right now the third one is more difficult.
You all can write what you want, what's happening there makes no sense and ruins the game. This time I went  exactly two rounds. I'm level 357 with the best gear (thanks to all the champion fights) and the first five girls all are higher than level 345 AND have the same favourite position the champion wants and STILL I lost in two rounds.
Don't tell me this shit isn't bugged. It's either bugged or broken completely.

4 hours ago, botc76 said:

Why do people always think you don't have a clue, just because you complain about something or are not content.

Because you're saying it can't possibly work this way, when this is functioning exactly as they described. We assume you don't have a clue because you're talking like you don't have a clue as to how what you're complaining about works.

12 hours ago, botc76 said:

Hi,
I'm currently in my third go at the third champion and in the 4th round and this just has to be a bug.
2. With all free draft changes and a paid one I managed to get 4 of my girls with the same favourite position, but
4. That means I don't even get to the 10th round ever and will probably need a few days and a 100 tickets to get through.

Did you mean fourth go? Matsuda on the third run can't do that much damage yet. Also, how did we suddenly go from "does 40-49k damage per round" to "kills you in two rounds"? That doesn't seem to compute for a level 357 player.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:36 AM, botc76 said:

Hi,

That just has to be a bug, this can't be how it is supposed to work.

That is VERY bad luck indeed! They should not be every position bonus to match the champions girl ever IMO!  I have had some have 4 of the 5, but not all five...and yes the champion killed me fast, and it took a lot of time and tickets to get through them...

Unfortunately, the champions get very hard at higher levels and areas.  If you are getting to 10 rounds, that isn't too bad considering others I have fought in high levels would kill me in 6-8 rounds. Yes, it takes a lot of tickets to get through. I would suggest not to totally focus on the bonus damage of the position of the girl, but work in some Know How girls for heals. It can help a lot even if it is NOT your specialty as it is NOT mine, but I use a lot of them regardless of the position damage bonus...just My two cents...

2 minutes ago, Klavin said:

I would suggest not to totally focus on the bonus damage of the position of the girl, but work in some Know How girls for heals. It can help a lot even if it is NOT your specialty as it is NOT mine, but I use a lot of them regardless of the position damage bonus...just My two cents...

If you get defeated in less than 10 rounds, that likely means each hit is doing more than 10% of your total ego. Healing for 10% of your total ego therefore doesn't even buy you an extra turn, assuming you're lucky enough to get the proc when the KH girl is up. Dealing double damage by matching a pose is much more reliable. I highly recommend every sensible person ignore the above advice.

KH girls are certainly very strong against weaker bosses, but that strategy doesn't work later on.

My sympathies it took 22 tickets  the last time i beet him lucky to make it to my 7th girl this time i i make it to the tenth i'm just starting my first  on the 4th go round and hes got 4 out of ten in his favorite ive maxed  my charm girls and at level 301 im looking at 18 tickets to complete the first of 5 so 90 tickets min. to reach the prize just hope it aint another back ground