A new balance! The discussion!

I know this is a beta still... but i just spent more than a month getting all of vanessa's attributes and another month in other girls... Having all of that wiped out and to have just 2000 affection as compensation is a giant slap in the face.  Anyways, if you're looking for users to retest from scratch, there might have been a nicer way to do this?  Also for a beta that already has features for purchasing power... resetting progress on paying customers seems unintuitive...  This game should be more in the 'Alpha' stage than a beta stage if there are things that need more than just fine tuning.

• Like 9

2000 is tipically the simbolic compensation which in fact don't compensate nothing. Older players spent much more than this and 2000 aff won't make nothing(Just 4,5 and 6) stars from Vanessa already costs 3750 while the newbie who got here yesterday gets 2000 to spend.

I really like the update, but the compensation part is just sad.

Compensate the player based on his perks would be the ideal

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 8

Yeah 2000 is nothing for all the time  spent playing the beta version of the game, hopefully there will not be to many resets to back zero, but if there is i would wait until the game is fully debugged and fully working, 

Any one having problems getting it to load up , for me its stuck on the first loadup screen.

Edited by wertyu
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Crosschild said:

i have reload for me and it's good

There are others having the same loading problem as well, i am using a old laptop to play the game as its the only pc it will work on.for me.

Are the new updates any good .

Edited by wertyu

il y a 59 minutes, wertyu a dit :

Il y en a d'autres qui ont le même problème de chargement, j'utilise un vieil ordinateur portable pour jouer au jeu, car c'est le seul ordinateur sur lequel il fonctionnera. Pour moi.

Les nouvelles mises à jour sont-elles bonnes?

attendre 1 jour pour savoir si le maj est bon ou pas

the minimum reset increases as the records go up

Edited by Crosschild

me i have up 3 000 and mini it's 2500 for me actualy

more you progress more high minimum for reset

I think the minimum reset and calculate like that, record - 500 stage

so if you reach the maximum that is 10,000 bah must reach 9,500 for the next reset x)

sorry for my english x)

Edited by Crosschild
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I think to stop the game me it takes a lot more time and if it still intends to reset the accounts it's not even worth it.

we have 2 bonuses which lasts 12 hours to help us and we have to play 3-4 hours to do the 200 daily affections, certainly the necessary time decreases with time but it requires too much to reach this

Although the intermediate images are something more, I personally hate that the harem girl speaks continuously until the bar is filled.

But apart from that which is subjective, can the forge really only be used after level 1000? But seriously?

Can you explain to me how to get to level 1000 without charms?

Even having them during the beta I never got to the 500 and now I should double it using only the basic clicks?

No, I'm sorry, but that's absolutely not playable.

25 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

Although the intermediate images are something more, I personally hate that the harem girl speaks continuously until the bar is filled.

But apart from that which is subjective, can the forge really only be used after level 1000? But seriously?

Can you explain to me how to get to level 1000 without charms?

Even having them during the beta I never got to the 500 and now I should double it using only the basic clicks?

No, I'm sorry, but that's absolutely not playable.

Levels are a lot easier to get. I'm more worried that the forge level where it unlocks seems to increase (not sure if its based on how many times you used the forge or what though...)