A new balance! The discussion!

22 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

image.png.5ea8478f18a925b5f2ffd0521a6fbbf4.png

I couldn't have asked for a better combination. My luck on these games are horrible, but today I got an exception!:D

I got the same Charms at start. maybe it isnt random anymore?

What i dont like about the new Patch, is the fact that when you wanna see how far you can go and reset after that, you gain less Mojo when you reach the min stage for reset.

I´m stuck at min stage ~2900 now and get about ~2m Mojo. I got over 10m when i reached this stage befor. There should be a information for it or make the lose of Mojo for the reset a little lower cause this is just too much lose.

Edited by Luizifer
Typo
  • Like 1

i just bought 1000 hearts, thats 12.75k of gold. And  i onlye get 2000 affection points for the reset?? I already had the first 2 girls with level 10 and the 3 one on level 4. With the remaining ones on level 2. THATS MORE THAN 2000 PONITS........

PD: I like the upgrade... not the reset

Edit: 1100 affection point is need it to max the first girl......

Edited by NicoM

This reset hurts... That's a lot of time for leveling the girls and charms that is wasted.

How many more resets are planned?

The best way you could make it up to us is to put Lupa in the game!

Edited by Sexbot
  • Like 1

Agree, I dont have time to sit and wait for the game to just keep leveling up - just unlocked Vanessa on my 4th reset. 2m mojo now earnt. But I could 2m mojo on the old system at level 666 and had to make plans to do that - not just waiting!

Mojo is easier too earn (apart for the boring waiting of course), but the upgrades are way way cheaper - level 100 charms 173k now - they were over a million

7 minutes ago, MMCr said:

Mojo is easier too earn (apart for the boring waiting of course), but the upgrades are way way cheaper - level 100 charms 173k now - they were over a million

yes thats right BUT when you make the same mistake then i have done then you earn less mojo as with the old system. i need about 30min now for 1 reset and gain only ~2m mojo. that means i need about 3 hours for my next charm witch needs over 12m now or over 1 hours for just 1 lvl up (140+charms). thats why i think that the system they made now isnt that great.

i think the new system says:

reach 1k you get 2m mojo

reach max stage 2000 you can reset at 1500 and gain 2m mojo

reach max stage 2500 you can reset at 2000 and gain 2m mojo.

did someone made this experience already too? or is it just me?

for me the old system with the mojo-gain was way better. Maybe start the reset at lvl 500 and let the mojo scaling as it was befor the patch. sarting with 1 or 2m at 500 of course.

Well... i played a lot of Betas in my Years of gaming so i always knew the chances of a wipe or reset in general are high.

So no real suprise to see a reset, but to be honest i feel like a lot of others discusing here, its nice to get a compensation, but it feels out of place for people who had put thousands of thousand of thousands affection points into the girls.

It should have been points granted for the overall progress you had before the wipe, but anyways thanks for the points.

• Like 1

I confirm that random charms are not random at all and this is another downside that adds to the boringness of having to pass 1000 levels for a single reset and I seem to understand from the comments that going forward the wait becomes even greater...

Well, I'm not going to find out for myself. We're still in beta, so I'm waiting for a new reset, and I hope it will happen soon.

If the level of the reset returns to human levels and correct the random then I will be able to return to play, otherwise it makes no sense to lose another second more.

4 hours ago, Luizifer said:

yes thats right BUT when you make the same mistake then i have done then you earn less mojo as with the old system. i need about 30min now for 1 reset and gain only ~2m mojo. that means i need about 3 hours for my next charm witch needs over 12m now or over 1 hours for just 1 lvl up (140+charms). thats why i think that the system they made now isnt that great.

i think the new system says:

reach 1k you get 2m mojo

reach max stage 2000 you can reset at 1500 and gain 2m mojo

reach max stage 2500 you can reset at 2000 and gain 2m mojo.

did someone made this experience already too? or is it just me?

for me the old system with the mojo-gain was way better. Maybe start the reset at lvl 500 and let the mojo scaling as it was befor the patch. sarting with 1 or 2m at 500 of course.

How are you pulling in those kinds of numbers to begin with?  The most rewarding reset so far for me in this version of the game got me 1.2M.  I forget already which stage I reset on or what the minimum stage for the next reset was (even though that was my most recent reset) but I'm currently at stage 2630 or so and looking at about 560k as what it would give me if I reset right now.

For whatever it's worth for context, I'm at...

Next new charm will cost 2.65M, and I have about 274k sitting unspent

Current unlocked charms and their current levels are: rewards (50), click (25), idle (50), hardcore click boss (25), know-how click (25), non-boss reward (25), starting level (25), charm click (25), know-how click boss (25), click boss (25)

Harem progress: Mizuki has all 3 perks unlocked, Bunny and Estelle each have 1 perk unlocked, Megane and Angela haven't gotten that far yet

4 hours ago, MuljoStpho said:

How are you pulling in those kinds of numbers to begin with?  The most rewarding reset so far for me in this version of the game got me 1.2M.  I forget already which stage I reset on or what the minimum stage for the next reset was (even though that was my most recent reset) but I'm currently at stage 2630 or so and looking at about 560k as what it would give me if I reset right now.

For whatever it's worth for context, I'm at...

Next new charm will cost 2.65M, and I have about 274k sitting unspent

Current unlocked charms and their current levels are: rewards (50), click (25), idle (50), hardcore click boss (25), know-how click (25), non-boss reward (25), starting level (25), charm click (25), know-how click boss (25), click boss (25)

Harem progress: Mizuki has all 3 perks unlocked, Bunny and Estelle each have 1 perk unlocked, Megane and Angela haven't gotten that far yet

maybe it was my eyes that played me a trick and showed me a m instead of a k^^ i couldnt confirm this guess as long as i dont have any screenshots to look at. thats why i asked if someone has made the same experience.

i started a new account now to see how it is for a new player without any affaction and kobans. The First time to get to stage 1000 is really a pain and mostly impossible for anyone who doesnt use a autoclicker. Too much time needed for just one Charm (half hour with autoclicker at 10clicks/s). i really think 500 is more then enough and of course a massage would be great for every reset that warns you about the -500 stage reset. Something like "you can go up to stage xxxx till your min stage for reset gets higher".

A simple question - are you going to reset again? If yes, Im not gonna play it. Almost all girls unlocked and get 2000 after reset? If you would have been planning wipe, you had announce it from the very start, so people didnt waste time. 

Thx for care (dont care) as always. #bestteam #topcompensation

P.S. You can play yourself. Hate that crap. You ask people to do something and wipe. GG.

Edited by Grandlord
  • Like 2