A new balance! The discussion!

Il y a 7 heures, Falco82 a dit :

I confirm that random charms are not random at all and this is another downside that adds to the boringness of having to pass 1000 levels for a single reset and I seem to understand from the comments that going forward the wait becomes even greater...

Well, I'm not going to find out for myself. We're still in beta, so I'm waiting for a new reset, and I hope it will happen soon.

If the level of the reset returns to human levels and correct the random then I will be able to return to play, otherwise it makes no sense to lose another second more.

OMFG didn't saw it was still a beta again... Totally agree with you, the reset takes too many time so if it's to see everything going away in 2 months I'll stay with the 100 aff / day.

I liked the older, slower pace more. Just feels more rewarding when you beat a boss. With the new and faster pace you can't even look at the girls and they're already gone. Reached around Stage 600 in the old version (playing around 2 weeks) and now i'm a little over 3000 but it doesn't feel like i made that much progress. The 2000 Hearts where nice but not nearly as much as i put into the girls. And with all the charms and the progress lost it feels more like a huge step back from the old version.

Clicking seemed to be a little weak compared to Idle, in the old version. You basically just had to invest in everything that raised Idle cause Clicking wasn't really worth it. This seems to be still the case and maybe even worse now. I think i will stop playing it for now, this game needs more balancing and i'm sure theres gonna be another reset, so everything i do now is just a waste of time...

Edited by Andi85ch
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Grandlord said:

A simple question - are you going to reset again? If yes, Im not gonna play it. Almost all girls unlocked and get 2000 after reset? If you would have been planning wipe, you had announce it from the very start, so people didnt waste time. 

Thx for care (dont care) as always. #bestteam #topcompensation

P.S. You can play yourself. Hate that crap. You ask people to do something and wipe. GG.

It was a beta! What were you expecting? These are tests, not a new game.  It is possible that there will be another reset and another small compensation. To test the new system again.

the problem is that the assumption of the game are two "progress and reward" and now they both are pushing each other.
that's why I personally don't like the new system, but Intro and conversations, new content is good- but in my opinion it will get bored quickly and the bad system will remain, after all, you only watch the intro once, conversations rather too.

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still no clear understanding is there is a new wipe come in? I dont want even try it and invest my time to show them progression etc.

P.S.

16 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

It was a beta! What were you expecting? These are tests, not a new game.  It is possible that there will be another reset and another small compensation. To test the new system again.

the problem is that the assumption of the game are two "progress and reward" and now they both are pushing each other.
that's why I personally don't like the new system, but Intro and conversations, new content is good- but in my opinion it will get bored quickly and the bad system will remain, after all, you only watch the intro once, conversations rather too.

If they test and etc. Compenstation could be much more higher just to show at least some respect, that they have none to the time people invest.

Almost all of the posts here are about frustrated players, but Kinkoid never cared about their player base, nor with HH not here, they just want your credit card digits.

Edited by Grandlord

I have a question for all badmouthing and frustraded player. Why are you playing a BETA game? Thats normal that there are whipes in a beta when the developer is making a new system they wanna check if it is good or bad. Be happy that they didnt touch the Kobans and gave the bought Kobans back. You can be happy too that your posts didnt get deleted till now. Some companies delet those cause of the overview of the constructive criticism.

A Beta is for the developer to see what they can do better for the game and delet all bugs that show up. Or do you want to have a game released that is full of bugs and that nowbody wants to play cause its totally crap? NO company does that today. Not even the big companiys like EAGames or Blizzard release a game without a beta. So its our turn to say what they can do better and not badmouthing them. When you cant do that you should shut up and leave. its all about constructive criticism everything else is just dumb and usless for a new game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luizifer said:

I have a question for all badmouthing and frustraded player. Why are you playing a BETA game?

Maybe some players on here have never played a beta version of a game before !, i my self have never played a beta game version before , so it all new to first time beta players, up until the update and patch i could play the game ok  , but now thanks to the patch and upgrade i cannot even load the game any more so i am a frustraded player or ex player as of a couple of days ago.

Desires:

Can we get a flushed out explanation of how mojo reset scaling works in the patch notes other than:

Gameplay
- Reset minimum level is 1000 from 500. In order to make this change work, the base bonuses of Mizuki and Bunny are increased.
- Affection base for reset increased to 5 from 2. The multiplier is lowered to compensate for very high levels.

Is it based on level reached, mojo spent, mojo earned, charms unlocked, mojo banked?

At this point I'm at 3341 to reset, negligible differences before 2000s; then each level gives me .01M every 2 girls beat in the low 2000s, then .01M every 1 girl beat in the low 3000s. Once you're within 100 level of the restart value it jumps to about .02M per girl. If players understood how the scaling works it would allow for strategy to how soon a reset is worth it, especially for that very first time. I can't remember what the rewards were the first reset but it was astronomically greater than after the first reset. I was happy to see 1000 as the reset point as it seemed like a doable grinding point for charms to help autopilot that, then it jumped to 2000s, then to 3000s. It seems like this patch really tames mojo grinding through the scaling restart and the ordering of the charms (I'd prefer the first charm be click, then random after that). I was dying to see the Mojo runic wallpaper (girl restart level increase), it is gated as the 15th charm to receive and costs tens of millions.  Please just post the formula used.

Praise:

Dirty talking subsections are great! Getting to read them after you complete the 3 levels for a girl is just what I wanted.

Thank you for actually making other types of click and idle work correctly. In the last patch I put mojo into all of the charms but they had literally no effect on the click rate numbers and idle numbers.

Suggestions:

On reset, refund all Kobans purchased AND earned in game. 2000 hearts is fine if you add the kobans back.

Make Mizuki's 2nd power be a multiplier, you did it for every other power but this one.

Have random boosters be part of the rotation of daily bonuses, or if the scaling is too strong, make a weekly one that is random - that would be something to look forward to.

A thought/suggestion about the mechanics for resetting...

Instead of the minimum stage required to reset, would it be possible to remove that restriction and just have some sort of divider on what's earned from resets before that point?

I mean, take whatever formulas are already calculating the mojo and affection that a reset should be worth (which we can see numbers for on the forge screen long before reaching the minimum stage to reset).  Say that each formula has some sort of base scaling rate that consistently follows an exponential (or whatever it happens to be) curve up with each stage cleared, not accounting for highest stage ever cleared at all. Now suppose each formula has a multiplier which adjusts the actual result from the base part's calculation depending on how many stages you are below highest stage - 500 (and just setting the multiplier to 1 when you are above that point).  So for example maybe for resets at lower stages than highest stage - 500 a reset would be worth (base calculation) / ((highest stage - 500 - current stage) / 500).  It could be something else since the devs could handle it in whatever way they want, but with that example and at a highest stage of 3000 and a current stage of 1000 that'd mean that the reset could get 1/3 of what the base calculation says that stage 1000 should be worth.  With a highest stage of 4000 it would make area 1000 be worth 1/5 of what the base calculation says.

Players could reset whenever they want.  They'd just be getting diminished returns for resetting "early".  Pushing to a new highest stage (or within 500 below your record at least) in a run would still be more rewarding, but players would have the freedom to still do shorter runs if they'd prefer.

A further thought on this suggestion / almost a separate suggestion:

Perhaps another mechanic could be another multiplier on the amounts gained from a reset which decays with each reset that doesn't set a new record for highest stage reached and goes up significantly (or just simply gets reset to a beneficial value) when a new record is set depending on just how much further the new record goes.  So for example suppose that after pushing the record up 100 stages higher this becomes a 1.10 multiplier (or 0.1 is added to the multiplier you already have?) and with each reset that doesn't set a new record above that it goes down by 0.01.  Starting from a multiplier of 1.1, after 20 resets without setting a new record that's a 0.9 multiplier.  There would probably be some ceiling and some floor to what this multiplier is allowed to be, like maybe it can't be higher than 1.5 or lower than 0.5.  It could maybe also use a more complex decay rate that's harsher on the multiplier the higher it is above 1 instead of just being a linear -0.01 per reset like that example.

A mechanic like that (however the devs might choose to balance the limits and the the rates that the bonus changes at) means that a record setting reset provides a bonus that somewhat counteracts the divider I previously suggested. But this bonus will fade away and eventually become an extra penalty if the player rides the bonus for too long.  This then creates incentive to push for a new record.

you give auto click robot and click mutliplier as bonus.

Regarding your system for minimal reset stage, it's a real trap... Once the bonus are gone, it can be a real struggle to reach the minimal stage again.

I dont really see the point of this mechanic anyway unless you wanna punish ppl who pushed hard in 1 session. In my opinion, it should be rewarded, not punished.

I dont give a fuck about the reset. It's just draws of naked girls and it wont change my life. I spent no time that I was not ready to lose, especially in this kind of game. I think you had nice improvements which go in the good direction but still, the game feel a little empty for me. I guess the tournament feature is a must have. I wont explain it as i have no doubt you're perfectly aware of what it is. Also, you got 3 backgrounds and 2 girls bodies (the size shifting is a nice feature but dont trick anybody with so few content). I guess you should unlock more patterns as we reach higher stages. Anyway, i must admit that i'm not paying attention anymore as girls pass too fast, are impersonals and interchangeables. After 2000 girls, that's just some random underwear and others boobs. No erotism.

Eventually, playing doesn't really unlock content at all atm. Most of it is unlocked just by coming back 24h later. It's making the game kinda pointless (i mean even in clicker standards).

If I had only one advice : put competion into the game.

Not a fan of the rising Forge Min Stage, or the fact that reset reward seems to drop.

I like that craft upgrades are cheaper at the start, but at a certain point (say around level 100) I think all further upgrades should remain at the same price as the increase on crafts quickly becomes not worth it.

Love the dialogue and extra pics in affection, so far Estelle is my favorite :P

Really wish there were more than 2 bodytypes (normal and boss). The fact your just putting different heads and clothes on the same body feels a little disappointing.

New balance is fine for what you have, but honestly, the game needs more girls in it. As it stands, the girls reach a point where you're not playing a strategy game anymore once you have Clara. The only strategy at that point is to aimlessly boost the girls when you have koblans for the auto-clicker or aimlessly boost bunny when you don't. This game really needs a girl that adds auto clicking functionality and to be rebalanced around having that available. Every other clicker game that has ever been made has some form of autoclicking worked into the leveling system, and that would add sooooo much more gameplay to this, which it is currently lacking as "Bunny" Clicker.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

this is about the newest version of the game just released . I like the fact you lowered the reset values , at over 5000 stages it went from 4k to reset down to 3030 . The new addition of girls is fine as well . Though the money rewards from Estelle are still extremely underwhelming and once you get close to 5000 stages even with level 200 charms it takes me over 15 stages to get a single point in anything . Using all 6 boosters will only move me up a total of 10 stages , but you have added girls in the upwards range of 9200 stages which for most people will never see 6000 much less close to 10ooo . 

I think at this point you need to look at the exponential math on the game vs the rewards at the higher stages . I know players will need goals to constantly aquire in order to keep wanting to play but if there is a wall where the rewards are not even feasible to obtain then players will quit out of frustration . 

If you look at other threads there is one person who openly boasted about using cheats to advance and gave away the details of the girls as such with posted pics , this is how I know the last companion would arrive around 9200 stages or more . and if myself at level 200+ charms and 20 companions cant reach 6000 I doubt anyone who isn't willing to either cheat or spend a ton on cobans will either as a casual player .

If all your after is whales then you have probably hit the right mark , seems a lot of games are taking a page from apex's book and focusing on whales only . but if you are wanting this to be a community based clicker then you may want to adjust either the money rewards , fix Estelle , or look at the math at higher stages , or even all of it , because I can see a lot of people getting frustrated not being able to reach 6000 reasonably and quitting .

I like that new update. Putting everything aside from Gacha (dont care about that option) its better to have such a high goal. When i compare it to Faptitans (that game is much longer running) then its totaly fine like that. There you had almost no chance to get the highest goal for rewards (stage 3600) over years even after thousends of resets and now since the last update it is easy possible to get that high. Nothing left as a goal and no reason to go higher or reset at anypoint except for the Gildbase.

So whats better? "i quit because i cant get that goal in a very short time" or "i quit because there isnt anything for reaching higher stages". For me, you can ignore the first option. Cause when you have this situation you have the real players left that want to play that game even for a long time. This should be the goal for everyone who makes a Game.

And everyone who cheats is dumb. Ok its smart that you find a way to cheat, i admit this BUT when you cheat, you kick the asses of the people who earn their living from making this game. For me its the same as stealing in a store cause you steal things that the store needs to sell that they can pay the employee.

for the folks who did the first testing is there a way for you to speedup how quickly your energy resets?? i ask because it takes so freaking long i could take a nap before i even get 10 clicks stored. 

also is there a way to play on your phones not just the laptop because i dont open my laptop daily because i have things to do. if they dont get this to be a cellphone option soon i dont think ill be playing this much at all.

last thing these bonus shouldnt be clickable because the game doesnt have enough for us to keep checking every 5-10 minutes to see if its done especially seeing how long the heart/click button takes when youve got a job and all that stuff that doesnt give you the time to check consistantly

For anyone not sure if more resets are going to happen... it's for sure going to happen, especially if HH is ambiguous about it.  They don't care if they lose people to resets because they can just keep on posting adverts for this game on their other platforms (like hentai heroes) to help re-establish the beta fan base.

For all we know this 'beta' could be ongoing for several years.  It has a credit-card / payment system set up already so as long as people (or possibly whales) are purchasing kobans and making them money, don't be surprised if they keep this 'beta' model around for a while.  They can keep re-releasing an unpolished product and double downing on their existing player base to keep this project floating and it could very much be a successful business model for them.

In my opinion, betas shouldn't have purchasing features if they plan on resetting things, especially on an incremental based game. 

5 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We do not plan anymore reset in the game. Our beta flag is there mostly because we are polishing some details and optimizing the code. 

I hope those details will include changing Angela's 2nd perk from a duplicate of Estelle's first perk (Charm Click x3) to what it should be (Charm Idle x3). I know it's been reported multiple times, but I think it should be a priority, because that bonus is really lacking, and since the icon on Angela doesn't have the click arrow, it looks it's just a mistake.

Also, as suggested elsewhere, more meaningful and/or less expensive ways to spend kobans would improve the game greatly. The current version of the Gacha feature is a huge gamble with 15 out of the 18 possible outcomes of each roll resulting in a net loss of thousands of kobans for a temporary boost I wouldn't want to spend upon at all. All the other things you can spend kobans on are said temporary boosts in the shop. I hope to see permanent items introduced instead, even at a higher cost, and/or a fairer Gacha system.

Вопрос по игре, не заходит на андройд, что делать? при входе в игру сначала вылезает сайт нутаку, и тупо обновляется по несколько раз! а если нажать стрелку возврат на андройде то тупо, бесконечная загрузка! помогите! как быть? 

Il 3/9/2019 in 08:37 , Kinkoid ha scritto:

We do not plan anymore reset in the game. Our beta flag is there mostly because we are polishing some details and optimizing the code.

"Some details"?

I hope it's a little more than "some details" otherwise it means that you are satisfied with the dissatisfaction.

You had gone much closer with the first version, if the game remains in the perspective of "click on bunny and wait, wait, wait, wait and click on bunny" is not really worth being played.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I hope those details will include changing Angela's 2nd perk from a duplicate of Estelle's first perk (Charm Click x3) to what it should be (Charm Idle x3). I know it's been reported multiple times, but I think it should be a priority, because that bonus is really lacking, and since the icon on Angela doesn't have the click arrow, it looks it's just a mistake.

Finally! Thank you for that. :)

428696008_HC-CharmIdleUpdate.png.2156828802443e61c62bf83d15bd12b8.png