Lvl 20 CLUB: The Fountain of Youth Recruiting

JuanDeLeon

• 4 months later...

Hey I just looked at your club but it's full.

I'm looking for a better club because I feel like I'm the only one who's active, nobody says something back in the club chat which is starting to irritate me.

I'm at level 138, I have 31 girls and I contributed 400 to the club I'm in right now.

As long as I see that I'm not the only one who's donating and that you discard all leeches because I think it's not fair to club members who are generous donateurs like myself (I donated 2 million this week) then I'm the one who wants to join.

So if the club status doesn't change soon then I think I'll be a good fit for your club, please let me know as soon as you have a free spot for me so I can join your club.

Thanks and best wishes for Christmas and New Year.

Ricardo.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 7:41 AM, _shal_ said:

Well, considering the club had 20 upgrades back in August according to the OP and it has only 27 now, more than four months later...

That's more action than the club I'm in now, if I was not contributing to my club or telling other club members to help me then nothing would happen at all. And I'm not even the club owner so it isn't my job to do this but the club owner, only the club owner can kick out those who aren't contributing at all. I wish there was a way to recruit other members to help the club owner with that that way other club members also have a say to what happens in the club.

If it were up to me I would have make space kicking 4 club members out who are leeching off the few members who contributed millions already, that's not fair to those who do contribute.