Sexpert 2 League is broken - Cannot duel

This is the second week where I've noticed that I am unable to duel anyone when two days  or less remain in a cycle of the Sexpert 2. No X/1 or x/15 is shown and fists are full. Others are able to fight me apparently though as i drop down the list. because of this bug this week I've dropped from position one all the way down to 35. Might as well remove this feature since it appears to be broken.

Edited by Rudder

Did you purchase additional fights during the week? You can only fight each person in your league 3 times each, so if you buy more fights you're likely to run out of them early.

If you click on the challenges column heading, you can sort by the number of challenges. If it's 3/3 for everyone, then you've already fought everyone in your league. 

I haven't fought everyone - mostly only those near to my own ego. Sexpert two is stacked full of those higher egos than mine. I have fought those nearest me more  than once. Let me guess- you fight everyone once and the point totals determine the winner. The number 1 on this list is a very high player that when I fought him gave me few points for losing. The math of this website is certainly screwy.

Edited by Rudder
  • Thinking 2

35 minutes ago, Rudder said:

I haven't fought everyone - mostly only those near to my own ego. Sexpert two is stacked full of those higher egos than mine. I have fought those nearest me more than once. Let me guess- you fight everyone once and the point totals determine the winner. The number 1 on this list is a very high player that when I fought him gave me few points for losing. The math of this website is certainly screwy.

That sounds very strange. When you highlight someone you haven't fought 3 times it doesn't let you challenge them? Can you take a screenshot of the league screen with you having selected one of these opponents?

Let me get this straight: You're in a league bracket where you're far from the strongest player, yet you were in first place several days into the competition, without buying tokens for additional battles on top of what's possible naturally. Interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I might have refilled the bar at least once. I always wondered why players on the list have 3/3 next to their names and I had not dueled them. I used the x/15 fights instead of the single fights. I only stayed at the top over the weekend and come Monday I dropped down the list. I kept up fighting and after all the 3/3 slots were filled I no longer had a fight button. My complaint about this is I did not fight everyone on the list because fighting a 200+ opponent gave so little in return. I did attack fight able opponents more than the three times and got points for them. There is nothing that says you can't fight someone more than three times. I did not buy any kobans for these fights. Kobans are better used for trying to get a girl since they are almost impossible to get now unless you have the big bucks for the Pachinko.

Edited by Rudder
  • Thinking 4

I really am curious now: What, exactly, do you believe the x15 fight button does?

Also:

1 hour ago, Rudder said:

My complaint about this is I did not fight everyone on the list because fighting a 200+ opponent gave so little in return.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Your complaint is that you intentionally didn't do something?

1 hour ago, Rudder said:

I did attack fight able opponents more than the three times and got points for them.

I'm afraid that definitely didn't happen.

1 hour ago, Rudder said:

There is nothing that says you can't fight someone more than three times.

Well, except for the 3/3 indication, of course. What did you think that means?

1 hour ago, Rudder said:

I did not buy any kobans for these fights. Kobans are better used for trying to get a girl since they are almost impossible to get now unless you have the big bucks for the Pachinko.

If you refilled the token bar manually, you spent kobans. Were you not aware of that?

Edited by _shal_