Give up Button on Bosses

SpinelesS

Sometimes you just aren't capable of defeating a boss, but if you have leveled up the "Dirty Talking Scripts" your in for a long fight.

How about adding an option to give up on a boss fight to save time, or possibly the option to go and repeat previous levels to make cash for upgrades?

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really don't get why so many people seem to stall on boss stages, ever since I started playing I have always got threw the boss stage faster than the girl stage and it is not like I have massive amounts of boss specific additions there quite basic at best.

Annotation 2020-01-18 164154.jpg

57 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I really don't get why so many people seem to stall on boss stages, ever since I started playing I have always got threw the boss stage faster than the girl stage and it is not like I have massive amounts of boss specific additions there quite basic at best.

Annotation 2020-01-18 164154.jpg

Basic? Those are all way above mine...

1 hour ago, Cormoran said:

Basic? Those are all way above mine...

Ignore the values of click etc there on a high stage its the multipliers which were talking here which are x10 and  x15  ok the ¥ is above average but that is only due to the boss multiplier buff x4 else it would be around ¥ x30 (2x3x5) or 2x3 = 6 x5 = 30  x 4 = 120 but  there is also a x7 and x8 or  1680x 4 = 6720 so ye there quite basic stats that most players can easy achieve there are 4x on 10 click x / charm multi 10 /click multi 10 which are the more advanced perks so in all yes I would say they where quite basic

10 hours ago, maxafax said:

Ignore the values of click etc there on a high stage its the multipliers which were talking here which are x10 and  x15  ok the ¥ is above average but that is only due to the boss multiplier buff x4 else it would be around ¥ x30 (2x3x5) or 2x3 = 6 x5 = 30  x 4 = 120 but  there is also a x7 and x8 or  1680x 4 = 6720 so ye there quite basic stats that most players can easy achieve there are 4x on 10 click x / charm multi 10 /click multi 10 which are the more advanced perks so in all yes I would say they where quite basic

Yeah I'm talking about the multipliers as well, I don't even have a "boss ! multiplier" or "click boss ! multiplier" on my list.

Edited by Cormoran

5 hours ago, Cormoran said:

Yeah I'm talking about the multipliers as well, I don't even have a "boss ! multiplier" or "click boss ! multiplier" on my list.

fair enough there not hard ones to get though, if you really want to move at massive speeds what you really want is all combo: boss 10x multiplier's there's 3 in total atm so you click ridicules amounts on every 10th click you do around 1000 clicks which can also critical. I'm still building up my affection to unlock them once I have finished springs final perk I will still need around another 14,000 for all three 

sal4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, maxafax said:

This post was created before there were so many boss boosts, back when Bosses were actually harder than the average girl - like you would naturally expect.

• Like 1