Increasing stat points

Brucewayne

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Don't accuse me of using anything related to Microsoft Office.
This was done in Google Sheets 😜

Forgive me, it's the habit to use Microsoft products. I didn't even remembered that something similar could be done with Google features.

1 minute ago, Observer_X said:

Forgive me, it's the habit to use Microsoft products. I didn't even remembered that something similar could be done with Google features.

I'm just not willing to pay 100+ euros (or whatever it is today) for microsoft office, especially since they made it worse in the past 10 years.
So I use free sources, which means OpenOffice/LibreOffice offline and Google stuff online.

Edited by Chthugha

En 23/8/2019 a las 15:57, Chthugha dijo:

I'm just not willing to pay 100+ euros (or whatever it is today) for microsoft office, especially since they made it worse in the past 10 years.
So I use free sources, which means OpenOffice/LibreOffice offline and Google stuff online.

It is possible for you to give the formulas? I'm trying to make my own spreadsheets with google, but i´m currently stuck in the money needed to maximize my stats. I have done it using the script of "Harem Heroes++", but for some reason i see an important difference. 

At least can you send me pics of the script for level 245, Current Upgrade Cost of 34,037. In my Script it does says i need 96 upgrades, needing  2,822,880 of money while with the "allowed userscript" it's 3,304,032

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, Chthugha said:

Here you go:

image.png.16b08d80e32f5cde1c5d8626764d92cd.png

Is there a complete spreadsheet somewhere? I'm 314 and currently have my main stat up to 42,595 per point. I would like to know how much is left before I finally hit the cap. It's hurting my in-game wallet real bad, lol.

22 minutes ago, Scryehard said:

Is there a complete spreadsheet somewhere? I'm 314 and currently have my main stat up to 42,595 per point. I would like to know how much is left before I finally hit the cap. It's hurting my in-game wallet real bad, lol.

I don't know what your main stat is, but here you go:
image.png.db7fad028a7039fabe08e14357973321.png

The last upgrade cost is 54195, and you will need another 56M, it seems.