Yemen bonus claim please check

Many times and i have pics to prouve this situation   The Yemen previous and what is done

very often it was and is different   Somebody do not calculate the same  way

See pics adds    2) is what they suppose to give us

3) What i have  before  i make the claim

4)  The result    for me t is suppose to be  

If I add  2.28 D1 + 5.33 D1 =  7.21   and not   3.35 D1 

It is bug or taxes

DSC01632.JPG

DSC01633.JPG

DSC01634.JPG

I think the amount of Yemen's you actually get is based on your level when you claim, (at least resetting and trying to get a huge chunk of cash right off the bat to powerlevel +reward girl didn't seem to work) and the amount shown is what your level was when you got the countdown to the reward/logged in.

Edited by SpinelesS

8 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

I think the amount of Yemen's you actually get is based on your level when you claim, (at least resetting and trying to get a huge chunk of cash right off the bat to powerlevel +reward girl didn't seem to work) and the amount shown is what your level was when you got the countdown to the reward/logged in.

I would say its fairly accurate based off of the level hes currently at in the pics as well as the level requirement for Estelle , if he didn't claim it at 4130 and it reset back to 4125 then it would make some difference , but I don't believe that its a reset situation . as the other screenshots have Estelle , Bunny , and Mizuki at the same levels . but it also appears that the girl has changed from the boss and not seeing the level in the other pics leads me to think he waited till 4125 to claim and thus lost 5 levels of rewards .

• 3 weeks later...

The reason for this is quite simple, as I belive was stated above, the reward scales with your current stage. The tooltip is not updating as it should, meaning you are seeing the wrong numbers. As for if the "right" number is added to your current "score" or not, that is another issue, one that we can't really check since we don't know what number of points you should get, if the Y-bonus from the mojo-forge is included, and such.

You got some Y-score, is about as good as we can make it, untill the devs fixes the tooltip, or better yet, makes the Y-reward target you highest unlocked level, instead of the current one.

Would need some rebalancing, but a lot more lucrative, especially if you are to "buy" the item, since each reset, also resets the worth of the item, to a wooping 0