11/12 Missions Complete; Harem growth remains unchanged

I don't know if this is intended or if it is some sort of bug. However, this is the second event in a row where I meet the prerequisite via Mission Completion for an additional harem member but if I don't log in while the event is still ongoing... I do not obtain the girl. Anyone else familiar with this issue?

55 minutes ago, Signas said:

I don't know if this is intended or if it is some sort of bug. However, this is the second event in a row where I meet the prerequisite via Mission Completion for an additional harem member but if I don't log in while the event is still ongoing... I do not obtain the girl. Anyone else familiar with this issue?

Hi Signas

To receive the Event Girl you need to complete almost 11 special daily mission, the ones with the name “ College Craze “, after that, you will receive the girl, the others missions aren’t useful for the purpose.

No, that got fixed quite a while ago. It's not even required to finish the 11th mission before the end of the event now, it just has to have been started in time.

Methinks the OP either didn't actually finish 11 missions, or hasn't picked up all 11 mission rewards yet, or hasn't been back to the missions screen after picking up the 11th reward.

Edit: Of course it's possible that Kinkoid have rolled back the fix again, but it definitely worked as I've described it as of June or so. (And for several months before that.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1