Getting the wrong reward from a champion

Chthugha

Hi everybody,

Apart from this being a bug report, this is also a thread to gather information.
So if you encountered the same thing, or know somebody who has encountered the same thing, please share the information with as much accuracy as you can.

I already contacted Noacc through discord with this a while ago, but because it takes way too long, I also sent a support ticket and I created this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I faced Alban level 2 stage 5, I should've gotten one of the 8 special rewards (3 sceneries, 1 theme, 3 outfits, 1 girl), but instead I got a legendary gift (lingerie). These gifts should only drop after you've already gotten those other 8 rewards.
WrongGift.thumb.png.6635f1f5b1e006acac547df3ca0cf3d3.png

Now as you may or may not know, level 2 means you already beat the champion 2 full cycles. I got the Theme and one of the character items previously.
So I am missing all three sceneries, 2 outfits and the girl.

WrongGift2.png.cdd4eaff60146c0b98c4912a262119da.png

Now to also show I don't have one of the sceneries. If I had one of those, it should be in between the one I am using and the 9 girl place one from Ryu. It is not.
image.thumb.png.aa3d5281c5d3f171ecf25e000ff2f73b.png

Finally the relevant part of the patch notes of champions;
unknown.png

After the previous 4 rewards (even if you read this as actually 4, it is still not true for my case) has been awarded, the champion will reward the player with a Legendary Gift.
This clearly isn't after.

And as anyone who fought Alban already would agree with me, you don't want to have to fight him 8 levels, let alone 9.
This needs to be fixed, and I want the actual reward I would've gotten without this programming mistake.

• Like 2