Tower of Fame - Quality of Life Improvement

Giannibee

Hey all,

so basically there are two things I would love to see in the Tower of Fame 'Tournaments':

As we all know you're able to be promoted once you perform well in the Tower of Fame. Seeing wether or not this will happen is quite easy with the appearing symbol next to the player's name. What I would like to suggest is that a similiar symbol for dropping down a League could be made. This could warn and even motivate less active players to use the Tower more frequently and unwanted surprises are less ... well surprising.

My other suggestion would be filters. This may appear as a tryhard move, but I usually focus on weaker players before engaging stronger ones to maximize my possible wins. Since the list of players moves depending on their placing, finding suitable enemies can become quite annoying after a while. If it were possible to have two different tabs, one for fighting and one for the ranking I would be quite happy. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Giannibee said:

My other suggestion would be filters. This may appear as a tryhard move, but I usually focus on weaker players before engaging stronger ones to maximize my possible wins. Since the list of players moves depending on their placing, finding suitable enemies can become quite annoying after a while. If it were possible to have two different tabs, one for fighting and one for the ranking I would be quite happy. :)

You can click on the level, challenges left or rank column heading to change how it is sorted. I tend to keep it in level mode most of the time. There's still some movement as people level up, but not that much.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey GeorgeMTO, I think your answer is great.  I also use level most of the time.  [I find the high level characters with low endurance and take them out first for max XP]

What I'd really like to see is Endurance on the screen.

other suggestions on ToF:

- allow an "auto battle" [koban spend] option even if I'm not full of challenge tokens

- set an option for "warn before starting a battle that may put me into a league advance position" [ie, if I'm in 20th place just 24 points away from 15th place, I'd like to know that I could jump up to 15th place if I had a perfect 25 point win]... without having to reorder to rank & do some subtraction.   (This could be in the "Settings" area)

- ability to set up a different attack/defend trio (alpha/beta/omega) & equipment for ToF than what I use for Arena

- ability to disable the "mobile" version of ToF even if I'm on my phone.

- please also add to the view "Endurance" on the (3digit+"k" or "M")  ie 123,888 => 124k    :: OR :: allow users to configure their view  

- instead of showing "chances" (0/3 to 3/3)... what if the color background for the cell containing the player's name was in 3 color sections:  gray=available for battle, green=won, pink=lost

• 1 month later...