101 members have voted

1. 1. Monster's Ball Event Best Girl?

• Halloween Lilith
    • Countess Semana
    • Yuko
    • Halloween Lupa
    • Halloween Barrel
    • Halloween Abraël

Impressive how people have different and sometime totally opposite opinions. Me for example can't find nothing interesting about Yuko(Haven't seen her scenes yet, so maybe I get suprised), I was kind of neutral about Semana, but now that I got her and could see her scenes I can say I like her, while all the pachinko girls I consider awesome. Barell changed completely on that dress that I consider the most beautiful, really nice, Lupa is Lupa, she can be sexy whatever she uses. Abrael is not using any dress, but that T-shirt can be surprisingly sexy on her. About lilith, I don't know what to expect, I like her aff scenes(The ones from the original Lilith), but not her poses, so I will do the only thing I can and wait to receive her

Edited by sanjkame

I've finally got Semana!

Looks like she has been true to her name (semana is week in Spanish) as It "only" took me a bit more than 7 days and 359 f*cking fights.

*sigh*

Anyway, it's now time to go for Yuko but, with only 4 and a bit days left, my chances to get her are almost none.

Edited by Eman
Corrections

On 10/6/2019 at 6:12 AM, Daniele said:

I don't particulary like any of the girls... Dunno, maybe the best is Barell. Certainly not Lilith, her legs just makes me puke 🤮

Yeah, but she'd be able to wear just the most amazing high heels, or maybe just the toe part.  Yeah, I kinda agree with you here, but I'm not into atiodactyls.  There are enough legends in my country of lonely farmers fucking sheep for me not to want to throw up at the thought.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 7:16 PM, sanjkame said:

Impressive how people have different and sometime totally opposite opinions. Me for example can't find nothing interesting about Yuko(Haven't seen her scenes yet, so maybe I get suprised), I was kind of neutral about Semana, but now that I got her and could see her scenes I can say I like her, while all the pachinko girls I consider awesome. Barell changed completely on that dress that I consider the most beautiful, really nice, Lupa is Lupa, she can be sexy whatever she uses. Abrael is not using any dress, but that T-shirt can be surprisingly sexy on her. About lilith, I don't know what to expect, I like her aff scenes(The ones from the original Lilith), but not her poses, so I will do the only thing I can and wait to receive her 

You may not like to hear this, but you and I are in complete accord here.  I'd been trying desperately for Lupa in all my EvP efforts, but I did get Barrel/Barell in one account and Abrael in three others(!).  As I said in a previous post, there is a lot of glamour and beauty about this version of Barrel.

Yes, Semana is cuteness personified and she reminds me of a movie I saw where the evil princess was a young girl (say 13-15 years old - no it wasn't Orphan).  Does it ring a bell for you?  In which case you might be able to put me out of my misery.  I love little titties, but Semana's titties and her cute manga face do challenge any tendency toward paedophilia I might have.  They make her look so young.  What anime character is she based on?  Do you know?

Re. Yuko... Yes, so-so.  I had a disagreement with Chthugha about the colour of her hair.  I put her in the redhead category (with a grade towards chestnut from auburn perhaps).  Do you agree with me or him? He thinks I must be colourblind!  Yuko looks like a lot of the girls in this game, but Semana seems quite different.

Nothing really original about Abrael from previous versions of her, but I agree with you about the T-shirt (quite a nice touch and I think all the costumes in this event are a standout).  I still think the best version of Abrael is her as a chocolate maker and I have all versions of her in my Peckerbird account to compare.  In her affection scenes it always seems the same thing about what she wants from our hero.  I won't create a spoiler by saying what, but you could probably guess.

10 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I love little titties, but Semana's titties and her cute manga face do challenge any tendency toward paedophilia I might have.  They make her look so young.  What anime character is she based on?  Do you know?

Krul Tepes from Seraph of the end.

10 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

He thinks I must be colourblind

Yes, you are. But don't worry, that's not your biggest flaw :P

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

Krul Tepes from Seraph of the end.

Yes, you are. But don't worry, that's not your biggest flaw :P

Oh yay!  Another of my big fans!  Lol.  I'll give you one of my long replies as punishment.

All I can say the colour balance for my monitor must be set wrong, but this game is the only instance of this in all my apps and the websites I access.  I have Photoshop sussed and the pantone swatch on screen closely matches the physical form of swatches.  I did this in a universal adjustment through my graphics accelerator settings rather than through Photoshop's settings.  I admit that the colour balance was once wrong and too much towards the red.  This used to really annoy me and I spent a lot of time correcting this.  This isn't as easy as it seems because incident light (RGB) is very different from reflected light (adjusted for printer settings as CMYK) as brightness and contrast can create a variable that can throw out all the previous colour balance settings in incident light adjustment.

I want to know how red hair is defined in this game: all those fake rooster reds like Juliette's, or the more subtle tones?  My emphasis is on the considerable range of what defines a redhead in real life.  As for strawberry blonde, this is particularly misleading in this game.  For instance, Kyoto is listed as strawberry blonde, but she matches the orange hair listed for other girls (like Laverne's).  Both Kerimi and Anita Torino are definitely strawberry blondes in my book, but Anita is listed as blonde and Kerimi as having red hair, but both girls have the same tone and hue of hair colour in a side-by-side comparison.  Even worse, Camelea is profiled as having black hair (can you believe it!?), but her hair colour is definitely a vivid blue on my screen (when she's not pretending to be Bunny).  Alana is listed as having pink hair, but it is hi-vis fake red tending to orange to me.

There is also a lot of variation in tone and hue across all drawings of each respective girl.  Take Justine for example; sometimes she is a definite redhead, sometimes her hair colour tends to brown.  The same with Toshiko, who is mostly brown-haired to me, but sometimes she tends towards chestnut and glossy.  The hair colour in her dialogue image is quite different to those in her pose images, which are quite different to those in her affection scenes.  Maybe different artists mean different tones and hues used for hair colour.  In real life, hair tone is especially affected by the spectral balance of incident light (like bright sun, like sun through high cloud or light from fluorescent tubes).  Human hair fibres are hollow and this affects how they absorb and re-reflect light.  This is the kind of subtlty that makes accurately painting human hair colour and tonal variations such a challenge.  Redheads are a particular challenge.

In my book, Red Battler, Justine and Yuko are the most authentic redheads in this game, the latter two especially so.  But if people spotted them in the street, some would call them redheads; some would say their hair colour is chestnut, but few would say they had plain brown hair.  The way they've been drawn is more subtle than that, in the way most redheads are subtle and so hard to authentically replicate in art (or especially in hair dyes!).

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

On 10/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, but she'd be able to wear just the most amazing high heels, or maybe just the toe part

200% agree.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:07 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, Semana is cuteness personified and she reminds me of a movie I saw where the evil princess was a young girl (say 13-15 years old - no it wasn't Orphan).  Does it ring a bell for you?  In which case you might be able to put me out of my misery.  I love little titties, but Semana's titties and her cute manga face do challenge any tendency toward paedophilia I might have.  They make her look so young.  What anime character is she based on?  Do you know?

small tits >>> 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:07 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Re. Yuko... Yes, so-so.  I had a disagreement with Chthugha about the colour of her hair.  I put her in the redhead category (with a grade towards chestnut from auburn perhaps).  Do you agree with me or him? He thinks I must be colourblind!  Yuko looks like a lot of the girls in this game, but Semana seems quite different.

I'm a complete dump when is about colors, so I won't even try. Yeah, colorblind team!

On 10/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, Falco82 said:

I honestly don't understand all this frenzy for Yuko. Do you like birds? 🤔

Haha! Did you even see her unmasked? Nice face, skin, hair, proportions, eye colour everything. Just check her stage 3.

5 ore fa, Mihai ha scritto:

Haha! Did you even see her unmasked? Nice face, skin, hair, proportions, eye colour everything. Just check her stage 3.

As I said I evaluated based on the first pose, however I got her today and yes she is pretty, too bad that 3 out of 4 poses see her masked and, regarding the proportions, are good but more or less 90% of the girls currently available on HH have the themselves, so nothing so striking.

She could be extremely better but unfortunately she isn't 😕

• Like 1