hard to get girls

oggirox

i just spent a bunch of kobans to get extra turns to battle the Dark Lord for aq new girl and out of 40 battles i didnt get one single girl to unlock that chick, how are you suppose to get these girls without paying money if you can battle 40 times and not get anything its ok to do that for the chicks who are always there but this new girl has a time limit so its completely unfair for her to have  an algorithum that hard.

Well, if you just started today, welcome aboard! You should know that the girl in question has been available for 2 whole weeks, and your post comes on the very last day of the event. So with 40+ battles a day for 15 days, you would have had a very high chance of getting her. You'll catch up on the next event!

• Like 1

It would be nice to see some "truth in advertising" (chance to get 100 sharts: 1/100,000,   chance to get 7-15 shards:  1/200,  chance to get 1 shard:  1/20 )

The story line is that "the girl is being held captive"... but you decimate the captor's ego with your sex acts... and what... he let's her go? ... or you gain "affection with her?"... or you "break the captor's hypnotic spell"?

It would be nice to level up the stat that increases your odds  ("luck" or "spell breaker")

Maybe also consider giving a "luck" boost when you spend the 12 kobans to do 10 battles at once.  [ie, "double your odds"]

1 hour ago, Dudely Pippin said:

Maybe also consider giving a "luck" boost when you spend the 12 kobans to do 10 battles at once.  [ie, "double your odds"]

This would be a very tangible and unfair P2W practice, and would give a sizeable competitive advantage to players who pay the €10 monthly card. No thanks.

• Like 1

It would be nice to see some "truth in advertising" (chance to get 100 sharts: 1/100,000,   chance to get 7-15 shards:  1/200,  chance to get 1 shard:  1/20 )

All amounts within the allotted shard range are equally likely. Kinkoid won't tell you what the 100 drop likelihood is, but it doesn't particularly matter; they're a "good luck" bonus, not an integral part of acquiring girls.

DvDivXXX just beat me to it, another thumbs down from me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This would be a very tangible and unfair P2W practice, and would give a sizeable competitive advantage to players who pay the €10 monthly card. No thanks.

I appreciate your perspectives, thanks!

I get 150 kobans per day after completing daily missions.  I haven't paid any money.  I want to get the best usage of my kobans, which for me is increasing my odds of getting new girls.

I usually save up for event pachinko as that seems to be the best way to use them... but I would definitely consider using kobans to get more shards if it was a meaningful way to acquire them.

I believe your comments would apply equally to the new mystic/mythic pachinko as well then.

Bottom line: kobans => more girls faster

(whether it is via pachinko or combativity spend or however else you use them)

I get 150 kobans per day after completing daily missions.  I haven't paid any money.  I want to get the best usage of my kobans, which for me is increasing my odds of getting new girls.

That's what combativity refills are for, and by definition that means your "increased odds" are already priced the way Kinkoid wants them to be priced. Why would they offer a different mechanism on top of that? One that I suspect you would expect to be cheaper than the existing one.

I also find your request rather odd in light of the fact that you asked for more transparency in the very same post. Do you actually believe Kinkoid would tell you how much the odds would be increased by your suggested feature? With combativity refills you know exactly what kind of benefit you can expect.

I usually save up for event pachinko as that seems to be the best way to use them

If you think that Event Pachinko is the most koban-efficient way to acquire new girls, you've still got a lot to learn about the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dudely Pippin said:

I appreciate your perspectives, thanks!

I appreciate yours as well, thanks for the discussion; that's how knowledge can be shared. In this case, exactly what @_shal_ said just above. Event Pachinko is a very risky, inefficient way to spend your kobans, especially if you want the best odds. As for your suggestion, maybe it seems to you that it would work better for you than buying combativity refills and/or spending on guaranteed pachinko spins (Epic x10 and the upcoming Mythic x6), but if it were implemented, it would apply to all players, and savvy players will not want that, as it's actually much, much worse (and more expensive). Also, once again, it's a feature that costs plenty of kobans for most players, but nothing for those with the €10 monthly subscription, so that would be a clear-cut P2W practice for the game, whether you would be okay burning your kobans on this or not.

i suggest a new boost be added !  but yes make some way for the girls to be more easy to get !  so how about a boost that does this ?   i also liked the luck idea , devs need to loosen up there thinking ,if u buy a card or patron ,sorry but yes our chances should be better ! also if we use the X10 roll ,yes yes yes that should greatly increase the chances ,,as it is set ,it does not ! so boo team boo , make this game enjoyable ,not like work please !  loosen it up a bit ! 

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:33 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I appreciate yours as well, thanks for the discussion; that's how knowledge can be shared. In this case, exactly what @_shal_ said just above. Event Pachinko is a very risky, inefficient way to spend your kobans, especially if you want the best odds. As for your suggestion, maybe it seems to you that it would work better for you than buying combativity refills and/or spending on guaranteed pachinko spins (Epic x10 and the upcoming Mythic x6), but if it were implemented, it would apply to all players, and savvy players will not want that, as it's actually much, much worse (and more expensive). Also, once again, it's a feature that costs plenty of kobans for most players, but nothing for those with the €10 monthly subscription, so that would be a clear-cut P2W practice for the game, whether you would be okay burning your kobans on this or not.

Just save everything for EPIC DAYS. Far the most efficient way to get pachinko girls

• Like 1