NYmphobies girls event not loading

Gremlinking

Second time it happened to me. Event apparently "kicked in" 2,5 hours late.

The sad part is that as the first time it happened, activities will not update to include event mission so I guess I missed first one again. Maybe that is why they allow you to miss one for event bonus. If you are playing when server resets but before event actually starts you gonna miss one daily mission anyway.

As a curiosity, since I started playing right before "Monster Ball" event I can also confirm will not kick in for you until you are level 15 for some reason. But nothing will warn you of this. Once you reach level 15 town will magically update to "event town" and Dark Lord will include event girl on loot table if he is one of the event bosses (You wont be further in the game anyway by level 15).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kjeldryn said:

As a curiosity, since I started playing right before "Monster Ball" event I can also confirm will not kick in for you until you are level 15 for some reason. But nothing will warn you of this. Once you reach level 15 town will magically update to "event town" and Dark Lord will include event girl on loot table if he is one of the event bosses (You wont be further in the game anyway by level 15).

Its not level related, it's adventure progress related. I think it's "Save the Princess", but not sure, can't be bothered searching. 

27 minutes ago, Kjeldryn said:

If you are playing when server resets but before event actually starts you gonna miss one daily mission anyway.

This is not normally a thing that happens. It is very rare that a bug like today's occurs, but I believe it'll be prevented from occurring in the future with a new update anyway.