Did not receive Mizuki

haplo

Same thing happened to me. No banner and no girl but I am level 3000+. HH ID: 1041893. It happened to both my Hentai Hero and Nutaku account. I can provide SS if needed. I made sure to use the same email

Edited by Kx1

I have already reached level 3000, used same email in HC, saw the banner without reading it and clicked, but didn't get mizuki and I didn't use HH &HC on Nutaku.

I don't know what to do, can you help me? (my ID is 1143519) 

Thank You.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

It would be easy if sb who has the banner inspected it using developer tools and copy/pasted the link here so all of us could use it. Even better it would have been easyer if the devs have posted the link in the ingame announcement message instead of using non functioning banners...

• Like 1

hace 7 minutos, Cantrix dijo:

It would be easy if sb who has the banner inspected it using developer tools and copy/pasted the link here so all of us could use it. Even better it would have been easyer if the devs have posted the link in the ingame announcement message instead of using non functioning banners... 

It's really strange that they sent an announcement to the inbox of the game, but the link is in a banner.

I used different browsers and different devices. I doubled checked yesterday morning to make sure ad blocker was off. My most used browser is chrom on a tablet. I havent seen banners in almost a year but when I load up the test server I see a bonga cams banner so I know banners work. I just never got one for clicker heroes.

• Like 2